Chapter 2

Cam's POV

I'm so glad that Amelia agreed to going. If she didn't go I wouldn't. I guess this will be really fun, new experiences and touring the country with my best friend. Getting to meet my fans and hear their stories. I've always wanted to do something like this, meeting my fans. I don't get to talk to them enough. Plus it'll be awesome to meet some other guys. I think they are all viners...

I stayed at Amelia's in her guest room since her Mum practically calls me 'the son she never had'. Amelia's Mum took it pretty well, so did my parents. They were very supportive in my career choice and respected it. Amelia's mother is quite protective, she has to be, being a single mother. 

Bart e mailed me. I ran over to Amelia's door and knocked on it. I heard movements so I just walked in. 

"Morning sunshine!" I yelled. She was still in bed with her cute morning hair. 

"What? It's too early Cam." she whispered.

"I got an e mail from Bart. I haven't read it yet. I'll read it to you." I replied. She sighed and nodded while she fell back into her pillow.

"So what'd he say?" She asked playing with her hair.

"Dear Cam and Amelia,

I am very glad to say you are both officially apart of Magcon! We have a meeting this Thursday at a hotel in Washington. We have booked you both tickets for the flight, all paid for. I have the details attached to the e mail. A taxi will collect you from the airport and take you straight to the hotel, the rest of the boys will be there and so will the DJ. Just to let you know the boys going are: Nash Grier, Matthew Espinosa, Carter Reynolds, Shawn Mendes, Aaron Carpenter, Taylor Caniff, Jack Gilinsky & Jack Johnson. There may also be some other guests coming like family members. You will get to meet all of the boys when you arrive on Thursday and you have your first show this weekend. Sorry this is on such short notice. Thank you.

Bart Bordelon."

Amelia stood up from her bed and started pacing around. 

"Wow..." she stammered, "that's a lot to take in. But I'm excited. We leave in two days. Shit I gotta start packing." She ran up to me and leaped into my arms. I hugged her tightly, spinning her around.

"Come on then." I laughed as I helped her pack her bags

*Two days later*

Amelia's POV

Well Mum was quite upset about me leaving on such short notice, she said she was happy as long as I was at home for Dad's anniversary. It will be 5 years since Dad's death in a few months. I remember it clear as day. We got an urgent phone call and had to rush down to the hospital. It was really late at night so I was in my PJ's and Mum was still in her work clothes. Dad hadn't got back that day. I wasn't too worried that day because sometimes he comes home late because of work. This day was different. 

When we arrived in the hospital the nurse made us sit in the little room. I wasn't stupid, I knew what was going to happen. The moment she brought us into the room I knew what happened. The worst part was that it was a murder. To this day we are still waiting for an answer to who killed him. I was so traumatized by it that I decided to get home schooled. My Mum enrolled me in online classes. My only friend was Dan, my neighbour. The day I met Cam was my Dad's 3 year anniversary. I couldn't handle it all so I tired to meet up with Dan which ended up as Cam. From that day forward my only friends were Cam and Dan. 

When I told Cam, he was so good about it. Each year he comforted me and we always went to the ice rink. It was like our little tradition. We would go to the rink, then ice cream then visit his grave stone.

My Mum is going to drop us off at the airport which will be nice. Cam's Mum was so emotional and so was he when he said good bye to her. 

We arrived at the airport and Mum stood still. She hugged me and I cried into her neck. I could smell her perfume and she let go of me. 

"Stay safe hunny." She turned to Cam, "Cameron, promise me something. Promise me that no matter what you will protect and look after my daughter." She cried.

"I will, don't worry." Cam laughed as he hugged my mother.

"Okay then, I trust you Cameron. You two have fun. Love you too." She smiled as we walked through the gates. 

Cam grabbed my hand.

"To new adventures." He smiled.

"New adventures." I replied.