Chapter 9

Amelia's POV

Quite a few hours later we managed to land after too many people complained about Nash's crappy singing... I'm not disagreeing with them...

We got off the plane and went to grab our bags. I went to grab my bag off the luggage area thingy and I felt someone pick me up and swing me round. I screamed as the person was now holding me bridal style. I had a look and saw who it was carrying me, Cam. He kissed my cheek. 

"I missed you on the flight, you were a little tease squeezing my hand like that." Cam laughed, putting me down, "Looking forward to your birthday, in about 6 hours?" He asked. 

I nodded, rolling our bags to find our taxi. I held Cam's hand the whole way there. We were about to get in the taxi when a load of screaming girls all run up to the taxi and start banging on the windows. 

"Shit this is scary!" Carter chuckled, waving at some of the girls. It was quite terrifying actually. A crowd of about 100 screaming girls banging on your window, wanting to say hi. 

We arrived back at the hotel and we were greeted by Jack G and Taylor both wearing only loose pants, no shirt and really adorable glasses.

"Well, dayum boys you look fine." I complimented as they started to do a little dance which made us all laugh a bit. 

"It's for the VIP session, Bart will want you guys to try it on too. Amelia, I think you and Mahogany wear school girl dresses but I'm not sure..." Jack explained. 

"I understand it is a special someone's birthday tomorrow." Taylor winked and tickled me. We walked back up to our rooms where we were greeted by Mahogany and the rest of the boys. 

30 minutes until my birthday. Everyone had gathered in our room, just like Christmas we were all in a circle with three gifts in the middle. We were also watching Pretty Little Liars, my choice of course. Matt just kept commenting on their terrible outfits. Gosh I love this bunch. We were all in our pjs. The boys all shirtless and me in my baggy top and long pj bottoms. Same for Mahogany.

"3...2....1! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" everyone cheered as the clock turned midnight. Shawn started cracking the party poppers and little strings started flying everywhere. I was handed my first present by Jack J. 

"Since your Mom isn't here open her's first." He smiled and handed me a gold wrapped gift. I tore the paper and saw a box and a beanie. Inside the box was a pair of Black Vans and a little note. I looked closer at the Vans, Mum got then signed by Ed Sheeran. Gosh she's good. I love Ed Sheeran. 

"Holy Crap. They are signed by Ed." I gasped. 

"Sweet!" Mahogany replied, passing me another gift, "This one is from all of us, except Cam, he wanted to get you his own little something." 

I tore away the paper and inside was a set of my favourite movies: 21 Jump Street, The Vow, Marley & Me and Dear John. Along with a pair of concert tickets. 5SOS tickets. Dayum these guys are good. 

"We all have our tickets and one is for you and the other for Cam." Aaron explained smiling at me. I gave them all a hug and thanked them for the tickets. 

Lastly, I got handed this small, white box tied off with a thick purple ribbon. Cam got me a separate gift, how sweet. I pulled away at the ribbon and slowly opened the box. Inside was a bracelet. Not just any bracelet but a Pandora one with cute little charms on it. I started to tear up, no one ever gets me anything special or expensive like this, bless his soul. I got up wiping my tears and hugged Cam giving him a kiss. I heard Taylor whistle in the background and pulled away sitting back down. 

"Thank you guys all so much. I love you all thank you." I said giving everyone one final hug. They all left and I walked out into the corridor with Cam. I looked at the bracelet and felt so happy. 

"Thank you," I cried into his shoulder. My cries were stopped by Cam smashing is lips onto mine. It felt good, yet so wrong. I pulled away and we said goodbye. I guess Magcon in a few hours will be interesting...