Chapter 11

Cam's POV

"Look, Cam." Bart started to explain, "Mrs Frednick just called. It seems that they may have found her father's murderer. She needs to go home as soon as possible. We managed to book a flight for tomorrow. For both of you if that is okay with you." 

Poor Amelia. Her father's death was hard on her but I guess this didn't help.

"Of course I'll go. So we fly out tomorrow yeah?" I asked.

"Yes, I think take Amelia back to the hotel. The last thing she needs is to be around loads of screaming fans." Bart suggested, "Stay with her okay. Don't leave her alone. She trusts you Cameron."

I nodded and went back over to Amelia, I hate to see her upset, it kills me inside. I sat down next to her. I hugged her as the scent of her perfume filled my nose. She cried into my shoulders. 

"We are gonna go back to the hotel okay babe." I explained as I picked her up, bridal style. Nash came backstage. 

"Woah dude. Is everything okay? Amelia bae..." his voice drifted off. Nash came up to us picked up Amelia and gave her a hug. She stood back up and we tried to sneak out the back door.

"I'll explain later mate." I whispered to Nash. He nodded and walked back to the fans. We actually managed to get out without being crowded by screaming girls which is a first. Amelia and I walked back to the hotel since it was only 10 minutes away. I held her hand and cuddled her into me while we were walking.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked, noticing that she had stopped crying now. She held her head low. Really low. 

"Yeah, but not now. When we get back okay." she explained, barely opening her mouth. We arrived at the hotel and we went back to her room. She threw her bag on her bed and ran to the bathroom. She slammed the door shut and I could hear her crying through the door. I sat down next to the door. 

"Amelia. Can I come in?" I whispered. The door slowly opened and I saw a small timid figure crying on the floor. This isn't the Amelia I'm used to. I'm used to the loud Amelia that runs and jokes around with all of us. Not the shy Amelia. I shuffled into the room hugging her for what feels like the 100th time today with her crying into my chest. 

"It's okay to cry." I whispered. She pushed her hair out of her face.

"I just don't get it." she cried, "how someone could be so fucked up that they have to kill an innocent man. I couldn't bear to look the selfish bastard in the face. Is Bart letting you come with me?" I nodded. Her face changed to a small smile. I looked at my phone 5pm, the boys will be back soon.

"Could I call Nash, to tell him and the boys or do you want to keep it between us?" I asked. She nodded in approval. I walked out of her room and into the hallway. I dialed Nash.

"Hey bro. Is Amelia okay?" He asked. I could hear all the screaming people in the background.

"Umm not really. Basically we are flying back home tomorrow. Amelia and I. Her Dad was murdered a few years ago and they might have found his killer. Her mother wants her home." I explained.

"Wow that's a lot to take in. Should I tell the others or leave it?" He replied. 

"Umm I would tell them and could you ask Mahogany if we could switch rooms? Just for tonight. I think it would hep if I stay here tonight." 

"Yeah she said that's fine. Okay tell her we love her okay mate." I could hear Nash's voice crack. 

"K bro, see ya." 

I walked back in the room and Amelia's bathroom was closed. 

"Amelia! I'm gonna go grab us some food okay! I'll be back in about 15 minutes. Love you!" I shouted. I grabbed her room key and ran down to the closest starbucks. Luckily there is one around every fucking corner. I ordered us both some coffee and muffins because I think it'll help us in this situation.

Amelia's POV

I felt like I've been sitting here for hours. Cam went to get food, at least I think. I grab the blade. It hurts. I guess that's all I can say. It hurts. I just wanna end my suffering. I don't deserve any more pain. I wobble over to the desk and grab my paper. 

Dear Everyone,

I love you all but I'm sorry it's my time to go. I can't take it anymore. I don't deserve to suffer the pain of loss anymore. I feel so fucked. My life. I know you guys tell me to ignore the hate but I can't... All these people saying that they hate me and laughing at me when they saw me crying. Tell my mother that I love her I'm sorry that she has to deal with two losses but I'm sorry. Cameron. Thank you. You have kept me sane and happy for a while but I can't stay happy anymore. Sorry. I love you all so much. Thank you for this amazing opportunity Bart, I'm sorry I've fucked it up so badly. 

I have to join my Dad. I love you all and I'm sorry...

Amelia.

My tears have soaked the paper I'm holding in my hand. I stumble back to the bathroom and grab the pills. I shove a load into my mouth. 20? 30? 50? I don't even know. My body is covered in blood and cuts. I feel my head spinning. I fall to the floor and hit my head. I swung the door. That was when it all went black...