Chapter 23

Amelia's POV

What the fuck is she doing here? I thought she was in LA? I wanna hit my head against a wall right now...

"Hiya guys! How are y'all doing?" She leans over the table, exposing her huge cleavage. I stay silent until Carter speaks up.

"Yeah we are all good." he smiles. Ugh why won't she leave already?

"Can I join you guys?" She asks, sitting down not acknowledging Amy sitting down. Now we are all squished, yay. Carter and Nash just nod, trying not to be rude. How the hell do you say no to this girl?

We sit there for about 5 minutes of awkward silence and the occasional phone check. Carter tries to start a conversation again.

"So Niamh. What brings you to Orlando?" Carter asks, smiling. 

"I'm visiting my grandmother." she smiled. What a fake bitch. She probably isn't even visiting her grandmother. 

"I'm going to go to the bathroom," I get up trying to leave to leave the situation. My pocket vibrates with a text from Cam.

From: Cam <3

You okay :(

To: Cam <3

Yeah I'm fine, I just need to get away from her for a bit. Too fake in my opinion. I'm just gonna use the bathroom and I'll come back. Love you :* x

I walk out of the bathroom and take a deep breath before going back to the table. I look over and they all look bored to death. I smile and take my seat again. Feel squished again. Carter and Niamh are like the only ones talking. Everyone else is staring into space. 

"I just got a text from Bart, he wants us back." Nash explained, getting up. Hallelujah. I get up and hug Amy and so does Hayes. 

"Bye, sorry about her I'll text you." I whisper into Amy's ear. She hugs Hayes and waves goodbye to us and we do the same.

"She's a little young, even for you guys don't ya think." Niamh laughed. What is wrong with her?

"Excuse me?" I challenged.

"You know isn't she a bit young to be talking to you guys like she looks about 10." Niamh carried on. I stood there trying not to blurt out some words to her that I so desperately want to say.

"Haha, your pathetic." Hayes walks away. I hope this ends soon because I sure as hell ain't enjoying it.

"Now the youngsters have gone, where were we?" Niamh asks, grabbing Carter's collar, looking like she was about to kiss him.

"Leaving! Don't insult them like that." Nash grabbed Carter by the arm and we started to walk to the limo.

"Bye then!" Niamh called. 

"What the hell?" Cam laughs as we get back in the lift. "Thanks for saving us Nash." 

"Oh come on guys, she's not that bad. She's really sweet actually." Carter shrugged. You have to be fucking kidding me.

"Not that bad? She practically dissed Amy and Hayes right in front of us. She seems like a bitch to me." Taylor replied.

"Nah you guys just need to get to know her. We were gonna go on a date when we get back to LA." Carter explained.

"A date? Really? Okay bro but we ain't coming to your fucking wedding." Nash scoffed. 

We got to the limo and Hayes was sitting at the back on his phone. I sat next to him.

"You okay?" I whispered. Bless Hayes. He is kinda sensitive, doing all this kinda stuff is hard for a young kid. To be honest it's pretty hard for us anyway. He shrugged before whispering back so no one could hear.

"I don't know, she is just really rude to us. Me and Amy at least. I really like Amy too..." 

"It's okay I hate her too." I smiled. 

By the time we got back to the hotel it was already 7pm. Oh crap my date with Cam. I hope he didn't forget.

When we get up to the hotel room Cam is nowhere. 

From: Cam <3

I'll pick you up in your room at 8:30. I'm getting ready in Nash's x

Now I'm excited.

"MAHOGANY!" I yell and she peers out from the wardrobe.

"Yass gurl?" she replies which makes me laugh. 

"I need help, I have a date with Cam tonight and I don't know what to wear." I explained shrugging. 

"Okay I know what to do. And I know what Cam planned for you so I can help you pick the perfect outfit. I'm not telling you where your going though." I groaned and nodded. 

We looked through my suitcase at what I could wear. Mahogany pointed at some pieces which would look good. In the end I decided on a purple, galaxy skater skirt and a black crop top with a statement necklace and my signed Vans. 

"Should I do my hair and makeup?" I asked, since I only wore concealer today. 

"Yeah, a little more than usual but not excessive." She explained. 

I started my doing my usual foundation and concealer. I applied a little bit of neutral eye makeup but not too much. I did my mascara and added some lipstick. I quickly re straightened my hair as Cam knocked on the door. Mahogany opened it.

"Amelia! Prince Charming is at the door!" She joked I hugged her and walked out to see Cam "Now you too, no drinking, be back by midnight!" she laughed in my Mum's voice. Cam grabbed my hand and we walked to the limo.

"So... Where are we going?" I ask, desperate to know where we are going. He shakes his head and opens the door to the limo. 

"Where to Cameron?" the driver asks.

"HA!" I laugh "Now you have to say!" 

He simply pulls out his phone and hands it to the driver. "Here please." Cam smirked.

"You tease." I shake my head and Cam leans in to kiss me. 

When we arrive there I take a look at the place. It was just an open space of land. I like this. We walk outside and Cam grabs a blanket and a picnic basket out of the boot.

We joined arms and found a little spot in the empty field. Cam laid down the blanket for us to sit on.

"You like?" He smirked and I lay down on my back looking at the stars. He does the same. I nod in response. We lay there for a few minutes before Cam opens the basket. Inside he had lots of food for us. He hands me a sandwich and opens a box filled with chocolate covered strawberries. This guy. I'm so lucky. Cam pulls one of the strawberries out and feeds it to me. 

"Pretty yum if you ask me." I laugh and we eat and chat for a while. By the end of the night we both scoff down all the strawberries. Ooops. For the last half and hour we watch the stars and listen to some music together.

When we finally leave Cam packs away everything back in the basket.

"Cam." I call. He looks up.

"Thank you." I pull him into a kiss. We kiss for a bit then Cam pulls away.

"My pleasure." he smiles and pecks my lips making me smile.

We reach the limo and the driver takes us back to the hotel. When we get back to the hotel room we are greeted by a very enthusiastic Mahogany.

"How was your date then guys?" She asked. I nodded and laughed.

"Good haha. I'm tired though." I smile and kiss Cam before heading off to the shower. I take off all my makeup and hop into my pjs. I jump into bed next to Cam. 

"Thank you again for today." I kiss his cheek and turn off the light.