Chapter 10

[A/N: Hiya guys I changed my username to TheNamesMaraea mainly because I'm not just a janoskian fan account :) enjoy sorry if this causes any issues x]

I woke up to a pie being smashed into my face.

"What the fuck?" I rubbed my eyes while everyone crowded around me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" everyone yelled. 

"Your finally 18!" Cam yelled.

"And legal." Taylor winked and laughed. I climbed out and heard my phone rang. Aaron passed it over to me. It had the word "MOM" written on it. I answered it and tried to walk away from everyone.

"Happy birthday sweetie." She yelled into the phone. I walked out into the corridor to avoid everyone making sex noises in the background. 

"Thanks Mum, I'll talk later, I gotta go sorry. Love you." I cut her off and ran back to my room. I walked to the bathroom and put on my favourite tank top and skirt along with my new vans and beanie. I still had Cam's bracelet on from yesterday. The boys went back to their rooms and I was left in the room with Mahogany. 

She pointed to a plate that was sitting on my desk. It was a stack of pancakes and a small note on top. It read: "Happy birthday Amelia! Lots of Love, the gang x"

"Aww this is so good." I said stuffing my face with the pancakes. "Gurl I ain't sharing!" Mahogany laughed. After I finished my pancakes I went back to the bathroom to finish off my hair and makeup. I curled my hair perfectly today and applied a little extra makeup. I walked out and Shawn was sitting next to Mahogany.

"Ready then?" He asked. I nodded and grabbed my key.

Carter was waiting outside the room. He bent down to the floor. "Hop on." He laughed. I jumped on his back and he ran to the lift with me on his back. We got to the limo and he let me down as we walked into the limo, everyone was waiting for us.

Cam's POV

Carter. Amelia. Together. She was on his back? Like wtf? Leave it, don't get jealous. She isn't even your girlfriend. We arrived at Magcon and Jacob and Hayes were there also waiting with Bart. 

"Listen up you lot!" He yelled.

"Okay, So we are glad to say that Jacob and Hayes are both officially part of Magcon! They will be joining us at the hotels and all the shows." Bart explained. Yay. Those two guys are awesome. This will be cool I think Shawn and Jacob are gonna sing to Amelia on stage for her birthday. I'm gonna enjoy this. 

Amelia's POV

We were all pushed onto stage and starting jumping around to Mahogany's mix and we started dancing and simply messing around and looking like idiots. Watching the boys 'attempt' to twerk is the best thing ever. Shawn and Jacob come out with their guitars and we all sit down. 

"Okay guys, it's Amelia's birthday today." Shawn explained and the crowd roared. "So we are all gonna sing happy birthday then Jacob and I will sing a little Ed Sheeran." Aww these guys really know how to make me smile.

"Happy birthday dear Amelia..." everyone sang and I started to tear up. Once they all clapped Jacob and Shawn started to sing Lego House by Ed Sheeran. We all put our hands in the air and swayed along to the strum of the guitar. 

When it got to the signing session I was sat next to Hayes again this time which was nice. A girl came up to us with a big birthday badge on. She was really shy "Umm hiya! Could I get a picture?" She asked. "Yeah sure, what's your name birthday girl?" I asked

"Amy." She smiled. I looked down at my phone and I got a text from Hayes who was hiding away behind the curtain with his water.

From: Hayess

HELP AMELIA! She's gorgeous. Should I get her number?

I laughed as Hayes came out with a straight face. 

"Yes Hayes." I whispered as I walked backstage. He laughed and Amy laughed in confusion. I walked backstage and Bart came running up to me.

"Amelia, I need you, it's urgent!" Bart explained pulling me away.

"Woah, Bart what's wrong?" I asked. I am the stressful type you could say.

"Your Mother she needs you home ASAP. I would call her." 

I quickly pulled out my phone. And dialed her number. She picked up first ring

"Amelia hunny?" I could sense the panic in her voice. "It's about your father." 

"What?" I asked. My father?

"Hunny, they might have found his killer. We need you home. Like now. Bart said he can get you on a plane tomorrow, okay? Bring Cam with you if you want okay." I broke down in tears and fell to the floor. 

"CAMERON!" Bart yelled as I lay on the floor. Cam came running in. He stopped and saw me and knelt down to hug me. Bart got up and walked Cam away to explain the situation.

DAYUM PLOT TWIST HAHA ILY GUYS