Chapter 28

Amelia's POV

Today is the last day in Orlando. In a way I want to go home because I'm exhausted and I'm looking forward to seeing Mum again. When I wake up I look to see if anyone else is awake. Luckily no one is, except for Carter. He's listening to his music on the sofa. Poor guy. I get out of bed to get ready. I think we are having breakfast before we go then we leave for the flight. 

"Morning, how you feeling?" I ask the sad Carter who simply sighs and shrugs.

"Eh, a little better I guess. I've pretty much logged out of all my social media for a bit..." 

I walked up to him and gave him a hug.

"It'll get better, she'll get it at some point. Even if it means Amy and Mahogany have to punch her again." I giggled. 

"Did they really do that? Haha. I love you guys!" 

I looked back to the bed and I could hear Cam moving. He rubbed his eyes and got out of bed looking shocked at Carter standing shirtless in our room. He walked up to me and kissed my cheek before looking at a sad Carter.

"Woah, bro. What happened?" Cam asked. I sighed and left to get changed since Carter would want to explain his side of the story before Niamh did.

I grabbed some clothes and went back to the bathroom. I decided just to wear some shorts and a loose fitted top since we had a long flight. I decided to only put on a little bit of makeup, just some concealer, mascara and ligloss. I tied up my hair in a messy bun and I was finished within 30 minutes. 

When I walk out Carter and Cam are still discussing the whole 'Niamh crisis'. I sit on my phone trying to reply to tweets, saying everything is fake while I wait for Carter to finish. Once they finish all I see is a very shocked Cam.

"Well... I'm glad the girls hit her because she bloody deserved it. She's pathetic to say something like that to you and to lie about Carter." Cam hugged me and kissed my cheek. 

After we all got up we had breakfast all together with Bart too. Since the flight to LA was the earliest and first flight we were all going first. That was Cam, Carter, Nash, Hayes and I. We said our goodbyes before getting into the limo and Hayes said that Amy was going to meet us there. And after everything she did for us we didn't mind. Amy was practically apart of the family now. 

The limo drive was long but when we finally got there we were lucky not to be crowded by tons of fans. We managed to find Amy and I could see Hayes' face light up when he saw her. They stood hand in hand together as we walked to check-in. Once we dropped off our suitcases we managed to find a Starbucks to crash at. We ordered our drinks and sat down.

We killed time and just sat there to chat. The guys had really become fond of Amy now and Hayes really likes her. Mahogany and Amy are probably my only fans that are girls. My record some weird vines of us messing about. As usual we get some stares, oh well. 

We get to the point where we have to go through security, and leave Amy. We stop outside and look at Amy, we each give her a hug. But when it comes to Hayes he literally kisses her right in front of all the people. She was happy that's for sure. When they separate he hugs her really tight before we have to leave. We all wave goodbye to her and she walks away.

"Dayum, Hayes." Nash laughed once Amy was gone. Awe bless him. We cleared security and got to the gate to go home. We all sat on our phones waiting to be called until a fan came up to us. She was crying and smiling like crazy. 

"H..Hi.. I love you guys... could..I get a picture?" She asked. I swear she was shaking. We all smiled and nodded. Each taking a selfie with her. But when it came to Carter, she whispered something in his ear which made him look like he was about to cry. After she said it he hugged her again before whispering a simple "Thank you." to her. She smiled and we waved goodbye to her.

"What'd she say?" Hayes asked. 

"She said that she believes my story and that I wasn't a bad person and that I deserved better. She said she would stand by me no matter what..." He was smiling. Fans are so damn cute sometimes.

The lady calls us to board and we all board. I was in the middle of Cam and Carter and Hayes and Nash were behind us next to an old lady. I take my phone and we all take one large selfie, all making weird faces. When we take off I hold Cam and Carter's hands.

The annoying flight assistant lady goes past us like every fricking minute. I sigh and listen to some music to keep my mind off everything. 5 more hours I guess.

Once we land we are all completely shattered, we got no sleep and I'm very tired. We get off the plane and get our luggage. After getting our suitcases we have a quick look through the duty free stuff and leave. When we get out I see my Mum. I hand Cam my suitcase and run towards my Mum. She has her arms open and I run straight into them hugging her tight.

"I missed you." I mumble into her neck. Mum gives everyone else a hug too and we say goodbye to Nash and Hayes who were going to meet their Mum. We waved goodbye to them and walked back to the car. We told her about everything leaving out the whole Niamh drama. Once we get home I say hello to Max. He has got so big! 

Cam stays for dinner and we talk a bit more about Magcon. 

"Bye babe, come round tomorrow." I suggest. He nods and gives Mum a hug too.

"Bye, Carol, take care." 

"You too, Cameron." 

A:N Don't forget to vote and comment. I love seeing your comments :) I love you all and I'm so close to 6k ahh :D