Chapter 32

Amelia's POV

On the car ride home from the hospital Cam asked questions but i tried to avoid them. I hate lying to him. he is the only thing making me happy and I know I can't leave him and that is what is keeping me strong right now. Without him I wouldn't be alive. I would be dead and leave my Mum to mourn. 

When Cam parks the car and comes in.

"I'll grab my stuff and go, I need to call Nash about the house." He waked in and headed up to my room. I walk into my room and it is empty. 

"Cam?" I call. No answer. I look in the bathroom and there is still no one. 

"Shh." Someone whispers in my ear and covers my eyes with one hand and holds my waist with the other. I giggle and turn around swiftly and catch Cam smiling. I lean up and kiss him.

After a little while I hear Mum calling and pull away. I look at Cam and we both walk downstairs, looking around for my mother. She walks to the bottom of the staircase, leaving Cam and I to sit on the stairs.

"Did you go to the therapy session today?" She asks, looking very concerned.

"Yes... Why?" I reply. The hospital never call Mum. Well this is weird.

"They called to ask you to come in for an emergency appointment, now." She explained, grabbing the car keys off the kitchen counter. I rushed to the car and so did Cam.

"Carol do you mind if i tag along?" Cam asked. He looked really worried which is odd for Cam. The last time I saw him like that was when I was in the hospital.

"Yes, of course Cameron." She laughed, "You don't even have to ask anymore. You are practically family." I saw Cam smile and we both got in the back of the car. I sat in the middle and rested my head on his shoulder. 

When we arrived I got to the therapist and they called me in only seconds after I walked in. When I sat down the woman had a large camera on her desk. The ones they use for photo shoots and important stuff. I stared at it. It looked weird.

"So. We need to take some pictures for your recovery report." She explained. Oh well that makes a lot more sense. 

She made me sit down and take lots of pictures of my smiling and everything. Then she sat me back down. 

"Amelia, would you believe me if I told you that I thought you were lying at our last session?" Ouch. Well she's kinda creepy now. Like in a mind reader way. I gave her a clueless look as if I didn't understand. But I did. I really did. "Amelia, have yous self harmed recently? I'm only asking this for the sake of your own personal health." I hesitated before I answered.

"Yeah that was a lie. I did." I looked down and started deep breathing again. Something i did when I was nervous.

After that we had a whole discussion about how I shouldn't cut again and how it can damage my body and how if it kills me what the effects of dying cause to my friends and family. And to be perfectly honest I don't get it. i don't get why I should take advice from this random woman who I do not know and who has probably not experienced the same crap and lies that I have. 

When she finally finishes she promises that she will keep everything confidential and that she won't tell my mother so therefore I don't have to tell them, which is a good thing in my opinion.

I realise it has been an hour since I walked in and I walk back out to see Cam and Mum. When I see him I run up to him and jump into his arms. He twirls me round in circles, just like my father used to do when I was a child. He sets me back down and kisses me, towering over me. 

"I got a text from Nash." Cam explains, "And he's having a party at his house. It's just him and Hayes at the house. It's in a couple of hours. I discussed it with your Mum. If you want to go we can and I'll drive you back to mine after if you want." I smiled. This is just what I needed. Something to clear my mind. 

"So, I'll take that as a yes?" Cam laughed. I nodded and he tilted my face up to kiss me. 

When we got back home I decided to change and Cam did too. I decided to change into some high waisted shorts and a pink crop top. I made sure to wear lots of bracelets to cover my cuts. I also wore a bold necklace and wore my black vans. I finished my hair and makeup. Leaving my hair down in loose curls and refreshing my makeup.

I walked back downstairs and Cam walked out looking so damn adorable. I smiled a lot. I had my bag with my stuff for the night and gave my mother a hug. 

First we drove to Cam's house and dropped off my bag and his house was empty too.

Then we drove to Nash's house. We walked into his house hand in hand and walked into the house. It was filled with girls and alcohol and loud music. I spot Amy sitting in the corner next to Hayes on her phone. I walk away from Cam and towards Amy. She looked up from her phone and saw me coming and smiled.

"Hiya Amelia. How are you?" She stood up, giving me a hug. 

"Good how are things with you two?" She gave Hayes a little smile. He smiled back at her and walked over to to us and put his arm around Amy. They are so cute together awe.

They both looked at each other before telling me.

"Yeah it's official." Hayes laughed and Amy cringed. I smiled like a kid in a candy store and may have squealed a little. 

"Who have you told?" I ask.

"Only Nash and family." Hayes explains. Awe I feel special now.

"Awe that's so cute. I have to go find Cam so Ill see you later." I wave good bye. 

I walk into the kitchen in an attempt to find a drink. That was when I saw her. Niamh. Who the hell invited her? Surely it wasn't Nash or Carter.

A:N: Guys my new profile pic is me so yah... And also keep commenting what you want to happen and don't forget to vote :D