Chapter 35

Amelia's POV

It's been two months since the crash. Taylor is doing better now but he's in a wheelchair until his leg heals. Cam has moved into the house with Nash and Carter. It's sad because I miss him and he's not always around as much as before. I'm still in with Mum but Cam has been helping me to look for apartments. He's even offered to pay for part of it but I refused.

Dan has also contacted me quite a bit lately which is nice. He's even coming back to LA and I really miss him since he's been gone. I'm meeting up with the girls later to go to the park to pennyboard.

I see my phone vibrating on the table and I pull up my pajamas and walk to the living room to check my phone.

New Message!

From: Cam <3

Morning cutie ;) Nash told me that you girlies are going out. So have a good time and remember that I love you x I'll call you later :)

He's so cute aw. I walk upstairs and bump into Mum. She looked pretty sad. 

"Hey, Mum. You okay?" I asked, rubbing her shoulder. Slowly she shook her head and sat on the stair. I sat down next to her.

"They found the murderer, of your Dad's case. He was proven guilty." She started to cry into my shoulder. 

"Hey. This is a good thing. He's locked up now Mum. He can't hurt us." I explained. I had to stay strong for Mum. She wiped her tears and nodded.

"Love you." She sniffed.

"Love you too." I gave her a hug and went back upstairs.

I decided to do something I should have done a long time ago. I grabbed the box and the back of the cupboard and opened it. It contained a total of 8 blades. All used, all containing bad memories and the past. The bad past... 

I opened it again and put them all down the toilet. I stared at it for a while and flushed it. 

"Bye." I whispered, smiling. This way I can't be tempted anymore.

I walked out of the bathroom and picked out my clothes. I decided on a floral skirt and a graphic, vest top since it was quite warm. I grabbed my sunglasses, sprayed my perfume walked back downstairs. I grabbed my pennyboard and yelled goodbye to my Mum before going to the park. 

When I got to the park I waited for a while and then everyone was there. Amy, Gabi and Franie. The four amigos. 

"Hey girl!" They waved and smiled, each hugging me. "Ready?" Gabi asked. I nodded and we each started to skate off and into the street. 

We started to skated and chatted for a while when we came across a small cafe on the corner. I checked my phone while I waited for my milkshake. I checked my emails. Turns out I got an email from the organisers Magcon, well the ones that weren't Bart. 

Apparently, Bart was bankrupt during the tour and they only just found out. But they are going to bring the tour back but this time with cheaper tickets and a better Meet and Greet package. That's great news! Especially since the fans were all so upset after we tweeted about it. I was brought back to reality when Amy started waving in my face.

"Hello? Earth to Amelia?" She started laughing. 

"Yeah, sorry. Business stuff hahah." I started drinking. We managed to stay in the cafe for a couple of hours. I think the people around us got slightly annoyed. After that we all skated home, everyone was going back to my house for a girly movie day. When I got back I text Cam about the email.

To: Cam <3

Did you get the message? About Magcon restarting? Without Bart. I'm so happy! x 

Frankie put in the movie which was The Vow. We all secretly loved Channing Tatum... 

About halfway into the movie Cam text me back.

Yeah I heard! I'm so happy :) Love you x

After the movie we all decided to film some videos. They helped me film some videos for my YouTube channel and vine. I turned on my camera on the tripod and we all sat down on the sofa. We all messed about so much.

"Today we are going to do prank calls." I explained to the camera. "This is Amy, Gabi and Frankie." I said pointing to each one individually. 

We all flicked through our contacts on our phones, deciding who to call first. Gabi landed on her friend from high school. She had to call him and tell him she was pregnant.

"Hi. Billy, I'm pregnant." she pretended to be sad when in reality she was holding back her laughs. 

"What the fuck? How did you even get pregnant? Since when were you into that kinda stuff Gabi?" He asked. He was taking it so seriously and it was just so damn funny. Frankie was laughing so much she fell on the floor laughing. Gabi laughed and panicked hanging up the phone.

We called more people and got it all on video. After that all the girls walked home and I was left home alone. I changed into my pajamas and sat on the sofa with Max eating some pasta and watching Breaking Bad. 

Later on I got another e mail from the Magcon organisers. They asked for all of us to come to the next Magcon. They gave us all the details and we could tell everyone now which was nice. It was here in LA which was nice since we didn't have to worry about the flights and everything. 

I text Cam.

Excited to see you at next Magcon. Love you x

A:N Sorry for the crappy chapter. Anyways good and bad news! Good: I have started my new fanfic called Opposites and it is an Ashton Irwin fanfic, so have a read of that one :) Bad: This story is going to end soon :( 

Anyways don't forget to comment, vote and check out my other story :)