Chapter 33

*Still at Nash's Party*

Amelia's POV

I looked back towards Niamh while pouring my drink. I can't believe she even showed her face here after what she put us all through. I glare at her, she's flirting with this random guy and laughing, she's so fake ugh. She saw me staring and laughed before talking to the guy again.

"Fuck sake." I swore under my breath. I felt someone grab my waist and pull me towards them. I giggled.

"Cam?" I laughed.

"I'm not Cameron." Someone replied in the most fake girl's voice I've ever heard. I laughed and saw Carter giggling. I hadn't seen him in ages so it was nice to see him again. I smiled a lot when I saw him and gave him a hug. I rested my head in his chest. Since all the guys and us were so close, we are practically family so it's never awkward and Cam never gets jealous. 

"I missed you!" He yelled over the loud music. 

"Same here." I laughed. 

I pointed to Niamh who was then sitting on someone's lap and twirling her hair. She's such a player. Carter looked at them and simply sighed.

He shrugged his shoulders saying "Nothing I can do about it. She can date who she wants." I could sense a hint of sadness in his voice when he said that but at least he's starting to move on from her. The other girl was standing kinda awkwardly near Cam. 

When I got there I realised the girl standing next to Nash was Frankie, the girl from the tennis court the other day. And her friend, Gabi, was also there. I waved to them and Cam snaked his arm around my waist protectively. 

"Amelia, you remember Frankie right?" I nodded and Nash looked towards her. He whispered something in her ear and she nodded. What? "So Frankie is my girlfriend." He announced smiling and kissing her forehead. Wow well that was quick. Awe both the Grier brothers have girlfriends that's really cute. I smiled and congratulated them. 

We danced for a few hours and Cam drunk a lot. Luckily, he didn't drink too much and he was still concious. Unlike Dillon who was passed out on the sofa. On the other sofa I saw Hayes sleeping peacefully and Amy snuggling into him with his arm around her. They are so cute awe. It was now about 2 or 3 in the morning and I was tired. I didn't drink so I could drive Cam and I home. 

I saw him dancing like and idiot next to Nash and I laughed. They both drank too much. I tapped his shoulder.

"Could we go now babe. I'm getting tired." I whispered. He smiled and nodded. We said goodbye to Nash and the rest of the people who weren't passed out on the floor and walked to the car.

We got in the car and Cam was still really drunk. He's still really cute. I turned on the radio and Katy Perry came on. Cam being the idiot he is when he's drunk, started singing along. 

"YOU MAKE MEEEE FEEL LIKE IM LIVING AA TEEEENAGEE DREAMMM!" He shouted over the blasting radio. I was laughing so much I had to pull over. I'm quite surprised that we didn't get puled over because of the noise Cam was making. He was still singing really loudly when I leaned over and put my finger on his lip.

"Shhh." I whispered, leaning over to kiss him. 

"If you did that before I would have shut up." He smirked. I laughed and carried on driving, this time with the music on low volume. 

When we got home I walked straight up to the bathroom to shower. Once I finished i saw Cam crashed on the bed. Not even under the covers. Just on the bed in his underwear. I sighed and pulled the cover over him and snuggled in next to him. He curled over towards me and started to kiss me. I smiled and rested my head in his neck. 

"Night babe." I whispered.

*Next Day*

I woke up to Cam rushing around the room just in his towel. He kept moaning and pacing, looking in drawers. 

"Cam. Why are you rushing." I yawned and covered my head with the covers.

"Babe, we have to go. It's Taylor. He was in an accident. He's in the hospital now. It was a drink driver." Cam explained, literally stripping down and changing right there. Holy crap. 

"Oh my gosh. Okay I'm coming now." I jumped out of bed and rushed to my bag to find my spare clothes. It was just shorts and a T-Shirt. Guess that'll have to do. I brushed my hair and put it in a pony tail. I was going out with no makeup but I didn't care. All I cared about was seeing Taylor okay. 

I drove again since the alcohol wasn't completely out of Cam's system. Cam looked like he was in pain. I think he was still hungovr from last night.

"Feeling any better?" I asked, putting my free hand on his leg. He put his hand on top of mine.

"Not really. I've got a headache and I feel dizzy." He replied sighing.

We reached the hospital and got to the section that Jacob told us to go to. Jacob and Shawn were probably the only sober ones last night. Everyone else was drinking and dancing like crazy. We found the waiting room and Jacob was there along with Mahogany and Dillon. Mahogany looked a little tired but Dillon was fast asleep on the waiting room chair. He was still trying to sleep off his hangover. 

"Is he okay?" Cam asked Jacob.

"He's stable. He has a broken leg and some fractures here and there but the doctors said he should be okay. He was moved out of the emergency unit about ten minutes ago." Jacob explained. 

After about 20 minutes everyone was here and we were all exhausted since it was like 10 in the morning and most of us got home at like 4. Most of the guys were asleep in the chairs including Cam. Taylor's Mum was getting the first flight over from the UK. She was there on holiday when she got the news. Luckily she had enough to pay but the flight tickets weren't cheap. We are now all just lying across the chairs waiting for some news.

A:N Yah so comment, vote and follow for more consistent updates.Tell meh what y'all think in the comments (: