Chapter 20

Cam's POV

I wake up with Amelia's body curled around mine. I check the time. 9am. I slowly shake Amelia's fragile body awake. She moans and stretches her arms.

"Morning cutie." I peck her cheek. She sighs

"Ugh. i'm so tired." She replies hiding under the cover again. I laugh and walk downstairs. I'll change later it is too early. I get to the kitchen and grab an apple. I walk back out into the living room and everyone is up except Jacob and Mahogany who are sleeping next to each other. They are so cute together!

"Morning guys." I whisper, "Where is Carol?"

"She's gone grocery shopping I think she'll be back soon though." Jack J explained yawning. Everyone was shirtless, except for Mahogany of course, and all wearing their shorts. No one had changed yet. Shawn was in the shower.

Amelia walked down the stairs in some tracksuit bottoms and a tank top, with her hair in a bun. I don't think she was wearing any makeup. She looks so natural yet so beautiful. She was wearing her purple, fluffy slippers still. She's adorable. I laugh as she walks up to me moaning and nestles her head into my chest in a hug.

"AWWW!" Carter yells from behind us making me laugh and waking up Jacob and Mahogany. They both yawned and stood up.

"You guys can use my bathroom if you want." Amelia offered. Mahogany nodded and walked upstairs.

"I'm just gonna wear some track pants today. No makeup day here we come." Mahogany yelled. Amelia and I sat down on the couch while we waited for everyone to finish getting ready. I started to twirl her hair and she laughed tickling me and pecking my cheek with kisses.

"Get a room you two!" Matt yelled, making a gaging noise. Amelia laughed and walked to the kitchen to grab some food. I hadn't changed yet so I went upstairs to shower and get ready. When I finished I walked back downstairs and Carol walked through the door.

We all walked out the door to help with the food shopping. I grabbed a few bags and ran inside when I realized I was shirtless. Once we finished unpacking all the bags I looked around for Amelia. Her and Mahogany were both nowhere to be seen. I walked upstairs.

"Amelia? Mahogany?" I yelled. I walked into my room and saw Mahogany and Amelia crying. I ran up to them. That's when i realized all they were doing was watching Marley and Me. Oh lord. I sat down in the middle of both of them and they both leaned into my with a head on each of my shoulders. I grabbed the toilet roll and we shared it around. Both crying into the tissue. 

Nash walked into the room

"Oh my God! Are you guys okay?" He yelled. We all started laughing and pointed to the Tv. He came in and started laughing too.

"Girls on their periods." He laughed. It was then that Mahogany and Amelia gave him a death glare. Then ran up to him and started tickling him until he fell on the floor.

"Cam, bro help!" He yelled laughing. I laughed too. 

"No chance dude. You deserve it haha." I laugh vining the whole thing. Once they let go of Nash who is still lying on the floor laughing. 

"I am crippled." Nash said in his weakest voice before laughing and jumping back up again. We all walked back downstairs. I carried mine and Amelia's suitcases downstairs. All of us were sitting down on the couch waiting for the limo to arrive. Everyone started to do our little suitcase dance while waiting. Carol was standing with us. 

We heard the limo beep from outside. We all turned to Carol. One by one we hugged her and lastly Amelia. She hugged her mother crying. 

"Love you Mum." she cried into her chest. I motioned for the guys to get in the limo. I waited for Amelia with Mahogany. Carol whispered something to Amelia that I didn't hear. Amelia simply nodded and let go. She took my hand and we made our way to the limo. Amelia gives Max a last hug before we leave him for the weekend. Once we all get in we wave goodbye to Carol and make our journey to the airport. 

Everything was quiet so I pull out my earphones to share with Amelia. She smiles and takes one. Slowly she closes her eyes and rests her head on my shoulder. I look over to Nash who is smiling at me really creepily while vining me. I laugh and smile back. 

When we get there Amelia is asleep. Bless her she was really tired. I gently wake her up and she yawns. We all get out of the limo.

"Want a piggy back?" I ask her. She nods and yawns jumping on my back. I grab our suitcases and we make our way to the check in desk.

Once we get there I let her hop off my back. We walk over to security and pass through. Amelia doesn't like it very much so she holds my hand the whole way through. I hug her as we pass through.

We have about 30 minutes until our gate opens so we all sit there, all on our phones, all listening to music, all with our hoddies on. Amelia and I share earphones again. She leans into me again about to drift off before Mahogany starts waving her hands in front of us. Everyone pulls out their headphones waiting for Mahognay to speak. Jacob is sitting next to her, quite close.

"We have some news..." Mahogany begins, smiling then turns to Jacob.

"We are a couple I guess haha." Jacob finishes, kissing her cheek. Everyone is so sleepy but cheers. 

"Congrats you guys!" Amelia smiles giving them both hugs. I'm happy for them. Jacob is a really sweet guy and Mahogany really likes him too. 

"Flight 466 to Orlando is now boarding." The loudspeaker blares. I sigh and we all make our way to the plane. Jacob and Mahogany holding hands, Amelia and i holding hands, Taylor is saying goodbye to his girlfriend. Then there is Matt and Carter that skip down the queue holding hands. Those two...

I sit down and I'm on the window seat, Amelia is in the middle and Nash is on the other side. When we all sit down Amelia gives Nash a hug.

"Love you Nash." She hugs him and kisses his cheek. "And you too bae." She leans into me and kisses me before starting to sleep. I put my arm around her waist and lean against the window.

*About 5 hours later*

I wake up and forget that we are on a plane. I look over and see Amelia and Nash both asleep. I pull out my phone and take a selfie with the sleeping beauties to upload to twitter.

@camerondallas: Selfie with these sleeping CUTIES! Haha love them. Orlando here we come!

I see that Amelia was now leaning into me and Nash was leaning into her. Bless them. We were about to land so I wake them both up before the plane does. They both yawn and wriggle about waiting for the plane to land.

"Morning bub." I kiss her. She smile and kisses me back "Feel better?" I ask

"Yeah. A lot better. Not so tired." She smiles. 

"And what about you princess Nash?" I ask. 

He nods "Well I slept very well. I'm just not as sure for my pony Patricia." He replies in a baby voice.

Once the plane lands we all walk out and meet each other. 

"Let's go quick because I expect loads of screaming fans." Carter explained. We rushed through and got our bags before running to find the limo. I grab Amelia's hand and we loose everyone. 

"There it is!" Amelia points as we run through the crowd of screaming fans while all the guards are trying to control them. We rush in and sit. Carter, Mahogany, Jacob and Shawn were all there.

"Well who are we waiting for haha?" I laugh. Just then Jack, Jack and Aaron all run in. 

"Well that was pretty fucking scary." Jack G pants. After about 5 minutes everyone was in and ready to go.