Final Chapter

Amelia's POV

A couple weeks have passed and we are back together. I miss it all. Being together, all of us. It's nice to be together with the whole family. It's also good because Mum can finally watch us perform since we are in LA for Magcon. 

We were all gathered in a room. It was the same, I love it. All of us crowded on one large, circular table. As usual we were all on our phones, laughing and sharing some vines. 

The new management was so much better. We had longer time to talk to fans and the tickets were a lot cheaper too. Before we went on stage we did the same thing each time. 

We all stood in a circle, holding hands.

"We thank you God for this amazing opportunity that you have blessed us with. Thank you for surrounding us with people that love and truly care for us. May we continue to make them happy and make them smile." Taylor said.

-

2 years later

You are probably wondering what happened to them all after it ended.

Jacob and Shawn ended up touring together.

Cam and Amelia are still together.

Mahogany and Jacob broke up because of the tour but still stay really close.

Taylor and Dillon are still really close and they make rap music now.

Sam ended up modeling.

Jack and Jack are still best friends and have moved to New York.

Nash, Matt and Carter are still in LA, working on acting classes.

Nash and Frankie broke up.

Amy and Hayes are still together. They are still very close.

Aaron in now in University studying Law.

Cam and Amelia have bought a house together, Cam has a couple movie jobs and Amelia is considering going to University. 

But most important, another light fell on Taylor's head.

A:N: It's been amazing writing this and I've had so much fun writing it. I still write other stories so check those out. I love you all. Stay awesome :)