Oikawa x reader x kageyama:denied love

Your boyfriend oikawa doesn't spend much time with you, You didn't even feel like he loves you.He's always busy with volleyball and fangirl

But you didn't really mind it so you're really confused. Because normally you would get jealous.

So before you talk to him,you decided to talk about it with kageyama, your best friend.

"Tobio... you know.. Tooru don't spend much time with me anymore.." You said with a low voice.

"What? Why?" His eyes widened, a bit angry,

"But I don't really mind it... I wonder why?" You said confused

"Maybe.. because you don't love him? I'm sorry I'm not really good at this things.Maybe you can talk to oikawa-san directly." He said.

"Oh.. I see...thanks! then bye bye!" You said with a smile.
As you look for oikawa.

"Tooru!" You yelled as you saw him alone. Which is weird because he's always surrounded by fangirls.

"Ah! (y/n), what is it?" He asks looking at you.

"Y'know.. you don't spend much time with me. And you're always surrounded with fangirls.. but I don't feel jealous at all..." You said looking down

"Maybe because you don't love me" he said. "you.. ever since middle school you were always looking for tobio-chan... always..always.. even when tobio-chan isn't in the same school as you.You were always.. always looking for him. That's why when I noticed it in middle school I confessed to you, Knowing it's too late. but then I was shocked that I got an answer that 'I like you too' because I'm really sure that the one you love is tobio-chan. But, I was happy.... I was happy... I was really happy that I forgot the truth." He said.

"But.. but why did I said that I like you?" You asked, you can see his pained expression, and it pained you. But you were confused too.

"Well, maybe. that's because... You denied your feelings for tobio. You who don't want to destroy your friendship with him. that's why you denied it...and it was at the same time when I confessed to you .but y'know (y/n) even knowing the truth...I really loved you...that's why when I saw you confused I made my decision to not spend my time with you anymore and meet your feelings." Oikawa said he was now crying.

"That's why even if you don't loved me-" you cutted him off

"I love you, tooru."

"What are you saying? you love tobio! not me! you're always looking at him! and never did see me. you never looked at me properly! it's always tobio!" He yelled. He was now crying.

"I love you, oikawa...I know it. it's my feelings... but I understand now. I don't love you in the way I love tobio. so don't say that I don't love you, because I do. I finally found the answer.And its because of you. I love tobio he's the one I want to spend my whole life with. but you know, Tooru you're one of the important person in my life,that's why.. there's no way that I didn't ever looked at you properly.." You said while your hands is im oikawa's cheeks wiping the tears.

"Before you go to where tobio is..can you please let me borrow your shoulder and cry on it?" He said between sobs.

"Yeah,tooru" you said as you pat his head.

"And. please... hug..." He said as he hugged you.

"I-I love you,(y/n)." he said.

"Go to where tobio is...now.." He added and pushed you gently while smiling weakly.

You smiled at him with your eyes closed and before you go you looked at him and said.

"thank you,tooru... for all up until now." you said And ran to where tobio is.

Oikawa sat on the side of the gym and said "that's the first time I saw you looked at me properly" he said.while he continued to sob

"Tobio!" You said catching your breath

"thank god you're still here." You said.

"(Y/n)..."

"I found the answer! I..."
You said.

"You?" He asked.

"I love you, tobio! I didn't realize until now. Oikawa told me. And I denied my feeling for you...because I...I-" you were cutted off.

"I love you too... (Y/n)... I wasn't thinking about anything other than volleyball. But you came, And now there's you and... volleyball. But I decided to prioritize volleyball instead, because, I don't know if I had a chance, I was waiting. But then,  You dated, Oikawa-san.. and I felt so much regret. And I was so sad. But I think that's over now. I love you, (Y/n)." And he hugged you.

"I love you too, Tobio!" You said and hugged him tighter