akaashi x reader:loving you

"Keiji" you said while your boyfriend was holding your hand.

"Hm?" He hummed in response.

"What do you like about me?" You asked looking in awe.

"What do you mean?" He asked looking at you,smiling.

"Y'know what I mean.I'm not perfect..." You said.

"So is everyone." He said smiling.

"I have so many flaws" you said looking sad.

"So is,bokuto-san and others." He said.you chuckled slightly when he said that.

"I'm clumsy." You said.

"So is someone in this world." He said.

"I haaaaave so many faults!" You said while chuckling,just a little sadness in your eyes.
But,akaashi who doesn't want any of that sadness and he,who wants you to be happy wants to do something for you,to be convince that you're the one he loves.

"Yes,you have so many faults,wrongs,you're stupid,an idiot.you're not perfect." He said,smiling.
You gasped,you were shocked.true you were an idiot but akaashi never point it out.

"But..."he speaks again.
" that's why I love you.you're aware of your wrongs and faults.you're aware that you're not perfect.but even so,if you failed,you would try it,try,and try.Until eventually it'll become right.You don't give up,not until you're satisfied. You're not perfect but once you decide that you want to do something,you'll focuse on it,and it'll become perfect.And..you have the strength to bring out people in their comfort zone.And me?you brought the best in me.That's why..I love you."he smiled at you.A gently,sweet smile.

"Is that reason enough for you to understand how special you are?" He asked laughing

"Yes...keiji.I really love you." You said."and I have no regrets for picking such a man."you laughed.Now,your face was filled with happiness.Akaashi was glad he can feel your happiness.He was glad that you're not sad anymore.tho,he didn't know why.

"I'm glad." He said

"About what?" You asked confused.

"Because you looked like you were about to cry" he laughed.

You were now blushing.

"Aaaaah!I'm mad now!you're so mean!you even called me stupid!" You yelled punching him.

"That hurts,(y/n).stop." He said,in a serious tone,but inside he was about to laugh so hard when he saw your face.
"Pffft." He laughed.
When he realized that he immediately kept a poker face.

"Wha!you laughed!are you making fun of me,huh?huuuuh?" You said.still punching him.

He grabbed your wrist.

"Yes,I am.pfft." he said.

"Wha!keiji you idi—" your words were cutted off by his lips on yours.

"And that's my apology." He smirked.

"A-apology...aaccepted." You said blushing.

"Ah?is that so?too bad...I was willing to do one again.if you didn't accept it." He asked smirking.

You blushed.
"There you go again!mocking me!" You said punching him

He laughed and he ran away.

"Wha!don't run away!you coward!" You said.

"No I'm not.I'm going to practice." He said.and ran again.

"Tsk you coward!get back here!" You said an you ran after him.