Akaashi x reader: fools(angst)

So... tell me.. why'd you pick up the rose when you're aware of it's THORNS?

Y'know I was like a broken glass. So don't pick me up, You'll just bleed, the pain will last.

"Akaashi, Why don't we break up?" You were sitting at your hospital bed, staring at the window, your eyes was filled with sadness

"I thought we already talked about this." He said, you glanced at him, sadness was also written on his eyes.

But, no. If this relationship goes on, It will not be just sadness anymore.

"You have other life. You have tons of time, and choices you  have instead of being with me."

"But, I want to be with you."

You had a bitter look on your face, "You'll be fine even if it's not me."

He stood up and grabbed your shoulders, "It's not.... fine. It's abvious it's not. It have to be you."

"Quit being selfish." You said, clutching your hand.

"I'm not--"

"I'M DYING OKAY?! I'm dying.... And one day, eventually I'll be..... gone."

Akaashi just stood there, pain can be seen on his face,

"One day, I'm not going to be here, One day... I'll be sleeping... forever. It could be anyday! And surely, when that day comes, All I'm gonne leave is pain! For you, for everyone. And it will turn into a scar that can never be erased."

There was a long pause,

"That's why--" you weren't able to continue what you're saying when akaashi pulled you in a hug.

"That's why... until that 'one day' comes, let me be happy. Let me be here... by your side."

"And eventually, you'll be fine. You'll get out of here. I'm going to help you. So, you believe and help yourself too."

"Even if that 'one day' has a possibilities to come tomorrow, next month, I'll be here with you."

"Fool.... You're a big fool...." you said as you hugged him tightly.

"But, I'm going to believe and fight. So that makes me a fool too." You smiled.

"That's right.... We're fools... but definetely, happy."

'Truly a fool.'