tsukishima x reader:BLOCK!

So,here you were a fan of tsukishima so lel eww enjoy.HHAHAHA
REMINDER THAT TSUKKI IS MINE THO.
......................

"Tsukishima-senpai please teach me how to block!" You shouted holding a volleyball on your hand

"What?no." He said.

"WHAT THE HECK,SENPAI!AT LEAST THINK ABOUT IT!" you said.

"Hmmm..."
"Nope.not happening" he said,as he put his headphones on.

"Senpai~ if you won't teach me I'll release all your pictures cuddling with dino stuff toys." You said.

As he looked pale,"wait,where did you get that?"he asked you.

"I'm" you said taking a glasses out of nowhere and put it on then,proudly said,"A fan."

"A stalker it is." He said.

"Please don't be so meeeaaaan!just teach me!" You said.

"No.I'm going home" he said.

"But-"

And he left.

-the next day-

"Tsukishima-senpai!teach me how toooo block!" You said,bugging him again.

"If you don't know how to just leave it alone.I don't understand why you're getting worked up with that." He said.

"Geez!senpai!you don't get it at all!" You said,grabbing his hand.

"I'll explain it to you" you said.

Then you guys were at the roof now.

He was panting,"you are the most troublesome woman I've ever met"he said.

"Well,that's a gratitude" you said.

"Before I push you down there,can you just say it." You said.

"Too impatient, why don't we slow down so it gets more thrilling." You said,grinning.

"I'll kill you." He said.without an effort but just simply glaring.

"Scary." You said.

You took a deep breath and,

"I saw it" you said.

He raised a brow,"what?"

"I saw your match with shiratorizawa." You said.

"Then?" He asked.
'Why the heck am I curious about this?I don't even give a damn'he thought.

"I fell in love." You said.

"What?!" He asked,shocked.

"Well,not literally but I fell in love with how you fight.the me that doesn't know anything about volleyball,the me who doesn't found anything interesting,me who doesn't act on my own,me who need to be dictated to act,the me who ever since once in a lifetime did not do something I want.In just that moment,that block,made me thought,'ah I want to be like this,too'" you said.

"I too,Found something I could say I love."you added

"I got nothing,But you gave me that 'awakening' to do something,that I can act,and thinking about how I can do it like you,made me realize I no longer need dictation, That I can stand on my own feet,that I'm free,I who doesn't fight for myself,want to try." You said.
"So please teach me how to block!" You added,smiling.

"I don't get it.Even if you try you'll fail" he said.

"That doesn't give me a reason to give up." You said.

"You'll fail even with trying in 100th time" he said.

"What about the 101st time?" You said,smirking."there are always time to improve."you said.

"When you learn that you suck at it,you'll learn that it's pointless,that it's just a club" you said.

"Did you think of that too?" You asked him.

"Of what?" He asked you back.

"That it's pointless,that it's just a club" you said.

"Of course.That's why I'm telling you.Even now I still think that it's just a club." He said.

"Then,why?why did you tried to block him?why did you fight?why are you fighting?why did you block ushiwaka's spike?why did you think it through so much just to block him?why did you made yourself injured?and more importantly,that time,when you blocked him,why did you have that victory pose,that scream that says like," I did it!I'm so happy!" Why?isn't it because you didn't thought it's pointless?isn't it because rather than it being just a club,It's really important to you?"you said.

As tsukishima slightly smiled.
'You barely know anything but look how much you can understand it'he thought.

"SO TEACH ME HOW TO BLOCK!" You said."or I'll really post you dino cuddling pictures and burn your dinosaur figures and stuff toys."you said with a smile on your face.

"Fine,you shorty,and more importantly can you even block?with your height" he said,laughing with a mocking one of course.

"You'll see." You said,smirking.

Although, you said that you failed and wasn't even close in blocking the ball,but even so you didn't give up,little by little improving.But what you guys didn't know,tsukishima, without him noticing he fell in love with a shrimp,and while you were improving a developing feeling are blooming.

A shrimp that admires a beanpole,and a beanpole who fell for the shrimp.

Who will catch him while falling?if you were falling too?

.........................

Okay the last part is totally cringey,and embarrassing but I still added it because why not.lol.so end.lel