tsukishima kei x reader(soulmate AU) :Not that bad

SO I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR A WHILE AND I'M SO SORRY.
OKAY I'M REALLY DONE WITH SCHOOL.DAMN.I..CAN'T I-

SO DAMN.IT'S BEEN A YEAR- JK I MEAN it's BEEN WEEKS AND I STILL CAN'T DO THE DEMON AU IWA-CHAN'S VER.UHHH.SO THIS IS A SOULMATE AU WHERE YOUR SOULMATE IS LIKE A CARBON COPY OF YOU WELL,PERSONALITY IS THE SAME AND HOW YOU ACT UHHHH- ENJOY.

AND ALSO I'M DOING THIS SHOT BUT KEI IS MINE.MINE.ONLY.SO

ENJOY AGAIN.
...............
It's the beginning of your first year high school.And Another day of expectation...to meet your so called soulmate well,that's not really what you're looking forward for but the saltiness, savages,and someone that can talk back with your attitude.Everyone just laughs it off because they think no one can be as rude as you.So,you were walking with your best friend while she was babbling about how she met her soulmate.

"And it felt surreal" she said.

"Hah." You said,sarcastically.

"Don't be like that.And you know I felt butterflies in my stomach!" She said,again.

"Must be your imagination" you said.

"No-"

"Well,you must be eating caterpillars. Look..Even If you're that hungry you mustn't stoop that low and eat some little creature." You said again,with your sarcastic and rude voice.

Your friend just facepalmed and sigh.

"What?feeling upset because your stomach hurts because of eating the caterpillar that grew into a butterfly In your stomach or feeling guilty about it?or both?"you said again.

" stop being rude."she said.

"Then stop being stupid" you and some voice said.

When you searched for when it came from and then you found it.

A tadpole.

"Ah a tadpole that speaks."

"Oh an alive shrimp who speaks."

You both said.

And you both was pissed but you both smirked.

Trying to act tough.

"With the looks of you,you must be some nerd obsessed with dinosaurs" you said,laughing well,sarcastically.

"With that words you've just said,you must be some of my stalkers."he said.

" excuse me-"you said but he cutted your words off.

"What you're going to pass through?" He asked,mocking you.

"Well,yes.But there is this really tall and huge beanpole- oh I mean a TRASH in front of me,which is YOU so I can't pass through" you said.

"Oi,tsukki!stop that.You don't even know her." Someone said.

But you just laughed.

"Pfftt,t-tsukki?" You said."Such a cuuuuuute name for someone with a tras- I mean someone who is sooooo tall"you said.

Tsukishima just glared.knowing what you were supposed to say.

"(Y/n) stop that!"

"Awwww,(y/n) that's your name?such a idiotic name it sure suits you." He said with a smirk,again.

But you just smiled widely with your eyes close and said,"thank you."

And left.

You entered your class with your black headphones.