tsukishima x reader:being short isn't that bad

You were talking to your boyfriend when you found a certain topic.

"Kei,how does it feels like to be tall?" You said.you were really short.And you hated it.

"Well,it's pretty great,I can look down on humans like ants." He said with a mocking smirk.
"Especially someone who's really SHOOOOOOORT" he said dedicating the word 'short' for you.(A/n:how sweet,TSUKKI. Wow.)

"Well,excuse you,tadpole" you said glaring at him.

"Ah..I'm sorry.I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT SOMEONE'S FEELING FOR BEING SHOOOORT" he said,still mocking you.

"Uh...I don't want to be short." You mumbled
"Being short sucks." You added.looking gloomy.tsukishima noticed this.

"Uhhh you're so annoying!" He said."it's not that bad to be short."he added,looking annoyed.

"You won't unde—" your words were cutted off by a pair of lips.

"Then,do you want me to make you feel what it's like to be tall?" He asked.smirking.

"Yup!I do!" You said cheerfully.

"Then,stand in that chair." He commanded.which you did.

"Hmm?I know this is high but it's not that—"

He grabbed you.and placed your hips in his shoulders.
You were amazed it felt like you're really tall.

"This is what it feels like when you're tall" tsukki said while smiling.

"Thank you,tsukki." You said while grinning happily.

He looked up just to see you were now so happy.

"D-don't get the wrong idea.I only did this because you looked like you're about to cry.And I didn't want the team to blame me,and started spouting nonsense like " don't make your girlfriend cry" or "don't make a woman cry" arghhh."he said complaining you just chuckled.

"Yes,yes.you tsundere" you said.while laughing.

"I heard that,(y/n) do you want me to drop you here and now?" He said raising a brow.

"You're not gonna do that.you love me." You said grinning.

"Yeah,right."he said while rolling his eyes.
And he put you down because he's tired.

" You're so heavy."he said with a smirk.

"You are so mean." You said pouting.
" but you're really right,kei."you said while smiling.

"What am I right about?" He asked you,raising a brow.

"Being short isn't that bad!" You said chuckling.

"I told you." He said while laughing.

"But the next time I'll carry you it would be a bridal style.So keep your fourth finger of your left hand free,for me." He said while smirking.and you blushed.

"Keep blushing like that and I'll leave you." He said while smirking you then grabbed your bag catching up to tsukki.

"You're so mean,kei!" You shouted at him.

"Yeah,and you're so in love with me" he said which made you blush.

Little did you know that tsukishima was blushing the whole time as well.