bokuto koutaro x reader:Will always take care of you

"What are you doing here?didn't I told you I'm sick?"you said.and you groan.

" well...I just thought you need my warmth so you're cold would go away!"he said with a cheerful voice.

"Arghh..you'll catch my cold.go away." You said annoyed.
And you heard the door opened then closed.

"Uhhh,tissue..." You said while searching for the tissue.you saw it in the table which is pretty far from your bed.
"Uhh cold sucks." You said as you stood up.but then you failed.And fell down.
"Uhhh I hate this." You said as you punched the floor.

"Wah!(y/n)!what are you doing!you need to stay in bed!" He said while he picks you up and get you back to bed.

"What are you doing?I thought you left?" You asked him with a confused face

"I went to the kitchen to take some medicine and food for you." He said while handing you the food.
"You need to eat before you take the medicine." He said .

"Uhh..kou...tissue..." You said And handed you the tissue.

"Thanks..."you said.

"Let me know after you finished" he told you while he leans in your bed and takes a nap.

You were done eating and you patted his head.which made him awake.

"Uh (y/n) you done eating?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah." You said and he handed you a medicine and a water.

"Do you want anything else?" He asked while playing with your hair

"Cuddle" you mumbled

And you saw his eyes sparkling.you chuckled such a simple minded guy,so cute.

He then climbed to your bed and cuddled with you.kissing your forehead

"Thank you for today..kou" you said.

"Yeah,I'll always take care of you...I love you,(y/n)." He said as he brushed your (h/c) locks.

"I love you too,kou" he said you cuddled with him all day as you fell asleep in his arms.and soon he fell sleep too as he kissed your forehead.