aoba josai random

Because I saw this post(and saw a chapter from a book I read too) I did a shot about this

                .................................

You were with the third years,well because simply you four always hang out,you guys were walking on the halls.

"Oi what about the match—" you were about to say something,when you...

"Ah,that match (y/n).....?" Oikawa said,turning around.

"Huh?" Iwaizumi turned around too.

"Ah!chibi (y/n)!" Makki said pointing to you,you were like a 3 years old kid,with an oversized shirt uniform with a neck tie of aoba josai that became a gown..Of course your skirt fell.But you're just an innocent angel.

Oikawa fell on his knees,and act dramatically,"e-even without her saying anything,she looks and sounds so cute."he said,acting like a fangirl that's about to die.

You were walking slowly to oikawa's direction,as oikawa smiled,as he opened his arms wide to hug you.

You were now near him,when oikawa was about to hug you,you pass through him and hug iwaizumi's leg.

"Ha-hashime!" You said,and smiled.

While oikawa was dumbfounded,and became a stone.

"Awww,great job,(y/n)" iwaizumi said,as he patted your head.

As you smiled.when iwaizumi saw your smile he became flustered, and faceplamed.Hiding his blushing face.

As you titled your head,clueless.

"Oh my god,did you just see that,mattsun?" Makki said.

"Yes way,makki.Too adorable.This is bad for our heart." Mattsun said.as the two of them fell on their knees and acting like a FANGIRL,like oikawa.

You saw them,and rushed to them.with a worried face

You were sobbing cutely while saying,"myakkun,mattshun,d-don't die"you said,a little bit stammered.

"I-i-i" makki said,before his head blow from heatness and fell on the ground,smiling.with a tomato face

"MAKKI DON'T DIE—" mattsun said but the same happened to him as well.

the two of them fell on the ground.as mattsun said,"We underestimated the child (y/n)"

"Oi!you guys don't die yet!" Iwaizumi said clutching his clothes,dramatically.

"We must find a way to turn her back to normal!" Makki said,with a hero pose.

Oikawa was still a stone as ever.

So you walked to his direction,examined him,"nyoruu?"you said.

But he hasn't respond.

"Nyoruu??" You shrugged him off.

But still he remained stoned,

And you pecked on his cheeks,"nyooru!"

And makki,mattsun and iwaizumi was horrified.

While oikawa was flustered and blushing,panicking and he fell on the ground.

Iwaizumi rushed to your direction,with tissue as he rubbed it softly on your lips,"you shouldn't kiss trash,(y/n).that's dirty."he said

"Don't be so jealous,iwa-chan" oikawa said as he recovered.

"Shut up,trashykawa" iwaizumi glared at oikawa

"Yes,I'm very sorry." Oikawa said,sweating.

"(Y/n),(y/n) kiss myakkun too!" Makki said,pointing at his cheeks.

Mattsun head chop him,"YOU DAMN PEDO."mattsun said,glaring.

"You're one to talk,eyebrows!" Makki said.

"Hanamaki mattsukawa don't fight.we need to find a way to get her back to normal." Iwaizumi said.

"What?BUT I LIKE CHIBI (Y/N)!" Oikawa said.

"You pedo." The three of them said.

"Wha—"

"But compared to the rascal adult mom-like but messy (y/n) this innocent little angel (y/n)'s better...." Mattsun mumbled.

"I know right!Like this little angel wouldn't punch you like the adult (y/n)—" oikawa said but then you punched him before he finished his sentence.

"Well,not to you." Iwaizumi said.patting your head while saying,"good job."

"I think this Angel (y/n) should stay at my home." Makki said.

"nope,that's dangerous."mattsun said.

" huh?what do you mean by that?!"makki said,glaring at mattsun.

"Just how it sounds." Mattsun shrugged.

But then the four of them decide that they'll stay at oikawa's house and guard you.Well,that day was full of cuteness and dying whales.But later that day you turned back to normal.wearing.a.shirt.without.a.skirt.

As you found the four of them sleeping,peacefully.

And you kicked all their head.

"YOU FOUR PERVERTS EXPLAIN OR YOU'LL FIND YOURSELVES ON A GRAVE." You shouted.

they were shocked and horrified.

"Oh my god she's back."

"The demon is back."

"Where's that little angel that kissed me yesterday?"

"Where?"

"Oh my god someone explain to her."

"Guys someone tell her to dress up.and just kill us later."

You heard them,with their shocked face as you kicked them out of the room,and dress up.When you came out of the door you made them explained.

After the three of them explained they bowed and said,"please give us that angel back."

Iwaizumi just smirked,"you guys are dead."

"What are you saying guys?the angel is here." You said,smiling.

"That's totally a devil."

"A devil."

"Yes a demon."

They mumbled.

And you beat the hell of them again.

"Don't ever mess with,(y/n).I'm glad that gori— human is my childhood friend and I know how to not cross the line." iwaizumi said.

You turned around his direction as you smiled.

"Shit" he whispered.

"Hajime-san?I can hear what you almost said there." You said.

He ran away and you chased him.

Either way it's a fun morning.

If the 3rd years will survive of course.