tsukishima x reader:horror movie scenario(3/3)

You're not lovey-dovey with your boyfriend.It's actually the opposite.You mock each other,fight,and such.But you never broke up.It's pretty interesting relationship,when you guys think of a way to mock each other again and it became a daily habit,that you two are already looking forward to it.Despite that,you guys love each other.

But today is that another normal day.And you guys got the same idea to mock each other.

"Kei."

"(Y/n)."

You both said in unison.

"What?"

"What?"

You both said,again.Rolling your eyes.

"Argh let's just say it at the same time." You said.

"I hate to agree with you but,okay." He said smirking.you just rolled your eyes.

"Let's watch horror movie together." You both said.

And you both,smirked.

"Ehhhh?you're really inviting me?watching horror movie?really?aren't you scared?or do you want me to hold your hand so you would not get scared?" He said smirking,closing the gap in your faces.

"Huh?" You said,making your face a bit closer to his,Your forehead was connected."aren't you one to talk?hah.you want to hide behind me while watching it because you're too scared."you said,laughing sarcastically.

"Bring it on,shorty." He said,raising a brow.

"Haha.Well I'll set it up and sit on the couch." You said you were about to walk away when you turned around."don't run away."and you smirked and walked away completely.

He sat on the couch.
You finished setting it up.
And you sat on the couch beside him.You looked at him.

"You can ran away if you want now,kei." You said,mocking him.

"You too" he said smirking.as the movie started.

~time skippu.~

You guys were not watching at all.You just mocked each other.

"Oi,oi,oi.Aren't you about to piss on your pants?" You said smirking.

"Hah.Aren't you holding your pee back,bacause you're too scared to go in the bathrom?" He said smirking."want me to walk you there?"he added.

"No thanks.I was being nice.I don't want to go to the bathroom because you'll get scared when I left." You said.

"See,you're too scared.Having excuse like being nice.Hah." he said.Mocking you.

"Well,bye.I'm. Gonna.get.my.ass.in.the.bathroom." you said pissed.you can hear him,laughing."don't cry while I'm in the bathroom,scaredy-cat"you smirked as you were walking away.

After a minute you finished going to bathroom.
"Damn that kei.Mocking me and such." You sighed.

When you got close to the living room.you heard sobs.
You smirked.'ah,he's scared.pfft'you thought.You felt like you won.But you realized that it's like he is really scared you rushed in the living room and you saw kei.he was looking down.he was covering his face.You rushed towards him.

"Kei?I'm sorry are you okay?" You said when you're about to touch him.He grabbed your wrist and he looked up,to you.

"Got you." He said as he smirked.

"Wha-"

"Who is scaredy-cat,(y/n)?" He asked you with a smirk.

"Y-you.." You said.

"Ehhh really?why do you look scared tho?" He asked.

"Who?I'm not scared,tadpole.haha.It's just you.You just surprised me a little because you grabbed my wrist." You said.

"Oh really?'he said.And he let go of your wrist.

" hah..I'm sleepy.I'll take a nap."you said as you were about to go to kei's room he pulled you and put your head on his lap.

"What are you doing?" You said as you blushed.

"Sleep here." He said as he comb your hair with his fingers.

"O-o-okay." You said.
"I didn't know you have such a sweet side." You mumbled as you laughed.

"Shut up.You left me just a minute ago.don't leave me again." He said while blushing.

"Yeah,yeah." You said as you closed your eyes.
You put your hand in his S cheeks and mumbled,"goodnight,kei,"you said..

"Yeah.night." he said as he held your hand that was touching his cheeks.

"I..love..you.." You mumbled.

"Yeah..me too.I love you too." He said as he too fell asleep,you on his lap,and him holding your hand.