Aone x reader:train

BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE THIS BEAR'S CUTENESS.(I KNOW IT'S USHIWAKA'S BDAY TOO BUT LEL I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING FOR HIM.IM SO SORRY)

BECAUSE AONE'S CONCERN IS NO ONE WOULD SIT BESIDE HIM IN THE TRAIN(OMG MY PRECIOUS BEAN) IMMA MAKE A SHOT ABOUT THIS.

      ......................................
You always saw a huge guy without eyebrows every morning and evening in the train.

You found him cute
One time when you didn't have a sit he offered his seat to you without talking,And he just walked away.You found him really nice.And you developed a little crush on him.

But you would always see him sitting alone,without anyone beside him.You found it lonely.

So today you worked up the courage to sit beside him

—Waiting for the train—

When the train arrived,you quickly get inside and find the huge guy.

But strangely, you didn't see him,you sighed and took your seat.

Before the doors of the train closed it was stopped by a huge guy.It was him.

He took a sit where there is open space for three people.

You stood up and sat beside him.

And he was shocked,but his lips turned unto a small smile.

You chuckled.But stopped and turned pale,thinking it was rude of you to laugh at someone.

"U-uh I'm so sorry!It was just I t-thought you were so cute u-uh smiling and such!" You said,bowing.

"Ah."he mumbled,as he blushed,a little.which you didn't see.

" ah!I'm (l/n) (f/n) I go to shiratorizawa.You helped me uh- last day,month?never mind!but you helped me one time,you uh offered your sit to me,Uh you probably don't remembered or Uh maybe you didn't really offered you sit to me,but I'm really grateful!"You said,blushing.

"Oh I remember that,Um you're welcome." He said,with a deep but low voice as he bowed.

'Oh,wow he's so discipline.'you thought.

"Ah my stop." He said.

As he stood up.

You felt lonely.But before he completely walked away he turned around and said,"Thank you,I was happy and grateful too."and he bowed a little and he left.

Your face heated up as you touched it,"that was so cute."

But then you realized something.

"I DIDN'T GET HIS NAME!"

later that day,you sat beside him again and you asked his mame,and you guys talked.

Before you know it,Every day you would wait for each other,expect each other to come,and you would automatically sit beside each other and talk,you learned so many things from him,and soon found your self falling in love with him.

Meanwhile,

"Ohhhh This morning I saw aone with a girl!" Futakuchi said.

"What?!where?"yasushi asked,curiously.

" train." Takihito said.

"WHAAAAT?BUT USUALLY NO ONE SITS BESIDE HIM??" Moniwa said."my child is growing up."he mumbled.

"Is there any room for him to grow up anymore?" Futakuchi said,laughing

"Oh my god."

"Ohoho aone you like her?" Yasushi tease aone.

Aone looked down and blushed,"shut up."

"OH MY GOD DID AONE JUST BLUSHED AND MOREOVER SAID," SHUT UP"?"futakuchi said.

"He definitely likes her" futakuchi said.

While the other members just cheered.

"My boy is growing up" moniwa said,dramatically.

After that cheering dateko decided to take plans for aone to confess to you.

But then,You were planning on confessing to him,due to the help of semi,goshiki,tendo and other members of shiratorizawa volleyball team.

Now,how will things turn out?