oikawa tooru x reader:BET

Okay.HAHAHAHAHAHA GameReamerTisTakuVer I STILL REMEMBERED THE LOSER FACE OF MY SIS AND I'M STILL LAUGHING THAT BET WE HAD DONE WAS PRICELESS ALL THANKS TO THE CHOCOLATES.
...........................

You were eating chocolates in the bedroom.While your boyfriend was watching on his laptop.

You were eating (favorite chocolate) when you thought of something.you sneak out of the bedroom and go to the fridge you then saw
Tooru's milkbread and placed it in your (fav. Chocolate) pack and go back in the bedroom.Of course tooru didn't noticed it.

"Ne,tooru..." You said calling out the brunette.

He then removed his headphones and looked at you.
"Yeah,(y/n)?" He asked.

"Let's make a bet!" You said smiling.

"What bet?" He asked.

"If..there is a milkbread in my (fav.chocolate.) pack.you'll give me your milkbread and buy me (favorite food) and (favorite sweets)." You said.

"Oh,come on,(y/n) there's now way that there'll be a milkbread in that" he said pointing at your (fav. Chocolate) pack and put on his headphone.

You sighed.but you thought of something that can make him approve of the deal.
You,them removed his headphones.

"But!if there is no milk bread in this.I'll give you a kiss,and I'll buy you a milkbread at your favorite bakery." You said smirking.

His eyes shined.there's no way he can resist your kiss and milkbread.

"Sounds great,deal!" He said smirking probably thinking he's gonna win,too bad (y/n) was a smart-ass.

"Okay!" You said while grinning.

You then took the milkbread out of the (fav. Chocolate.) Pack.

"Here,tooru" you said smirking,looking down at tooru.

"...impossible...how?!" Tooru said shocked,yeah,really shocked.
(Imagine oikawa's face if iwaizumi got married.that is his face now)

"Well the 'impossible' you said is here." You said smirking.Getting ready to flee and take his tons of milkbread in the fridge.
"Screw you!" You said and laughed running off to the fridge.but he is an athlete. Of course he could catch up to you.so he blocked the door before you could get outside.

"What?move." You said.

"N-no...d-don't take my milkbread...how can a milkbread would be inside of that?!" He asked his face looked like a kid that will get his gadgets taken from his mom.you tried to keep a poker face,stopping your self for laughing.

"What the heck,tooru!move!you made bet with me,a bet is a bet.And that doesn't matter.I won that's it." You said.trying to push tooru aside so he won't block the doorway anymore but you failed to do so.

"Nooo.....my milkbread is my milkbread!" He whined.

"No....A BET IS A BET.AND A MAN KEEPS HIS WORD." You said glaring at him.
(A/N:GameReamerTisTakuVer
WELL HE IS NOT A MAN,HE IS A TRASH.)

"No!you definitely placed a milkbread there!that's cheating." He said still whining blocking the doorway.

"A bet is a bet.move aside or I'll fvcking gouge your eyes out.you'll still buy me my (fav. Food and sweets)" You said while you death glared at him.making him scared and he quickly moved aside.

"Y-yes.I'm so sorry." He said.looking pale still scared of you.

Then you happily rushed to the fridge and opened the fridge and takes out the milkbread eating it.Tooru followed you in the kitchen and he hugged you from behind.

"Can..I at least get a kiss?I moved aside...and gave you  my fav. Food." He said sounding like a puppy begging for food.

"You didn't gave me this.But,I think I can grant your wish,you entertained me making that sorry face" you chuckled.

"W-wha?!sorry face?!I didn't made that face!" He whined again.

"You're doing it now,tooru." You said laughing.and you kissed him.

"One more..." He pleaded

"Arghh..you'll buy me (fav food and sweets)" and you kissed him

"Yeah...let's cuddle while you eat...I'm soooo tired watching and need a recharge"he said still hugging you.from behind placing his chin on your head as you two walked in the bedroom and soon cuddled.

" love you,tooru"you mumbled as you fell asleep.

"I love you too,(y/n)" he said and he pecked on your lips as he too fell asleep.Hugging you.