tsukishima kei x reader:never gonna leave you again

You were on a date with your boyfriend.
You noticed that the weather isn't that great.
You have a Astraphobia but your boyfriend didn't know,because you didn't want him mocking you or anything.

"Uhh...the weather isn't that great...I hope it isn't a thunder though..." You mumbled which tsukishima heard.

"Who cares about the weather?let's go." He said as he held your hand.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked you.

"Hmm...let's eat!" You said with a cheerful tone.

"Sure..." He mumbled and took you to a restaurant.

~time skip~(really sorry)

You then finished eating.
When you heard a faint sound of a thunder.

"Did you heard that,kei?" You asked a bit terrified but you trued your best to hide it.

"Huh?heard what?" He asked.
"Don't mind that.we're on a date,(y/n)." He said.and pulled you.

And your date continued.

When it was starting to rain you were now really scared.

And then you ran into kuroo.

"Oh!tsukki!(y/n)!on a date?it looks like the rain would get worse.so why don't you let me drive you to your homes?"he said grinning but really is worried.

" tsk.no thanks,kuroo-san.Thank you."tsukishima said as he groaned.

You were about to approve when  you heard a thunder.You were scared and shaking but stopped it.

"Uhh..k-kei,let's just uh..take the offer?the faster,is better." You said forcing a smile.

"Uh...you're so annoying!just do what you want!" He shouted while walking but in a faster pace.

"Wha-uh excuse us,kuroo-san
sorry!" You bowed and left looking for the blonde when you spotted him you were about to ran off to catch up to him but you heard another thunder and frozed.and when it stopped you lost sight of him but still ran off to loom for him.

While tsukki Took shelter on a tree.

"Tsk.damn,(y/n) it's our date but you were thinking of something else.." He mumbled while dialing a number.putting his headphone's on his head.

"Hello,yamaguchi?"

-yeah,tsukki?-

"I..uh..left (y/n) and made kuroo take her home..don't know if she really did.but I'm stuck in here could you—"

-ARE YOU AN IDIOT?!YOU LEFT A GIRL!MOREOVER,YOUR GIRLFRIEND!AND LET SOMEONE ELSE TAKE CARE OF HER?!YOU KNOW MORE THAN ANYONE THAT (Y/N) WOULD CHASE AFTER YOU!AND (Y/N) IS SCARED OF THUNDER!SHE DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT YOU'LL MOCK HER.SHE HAVE ASTRA—-

Tsukishima ended the call.And look back at the hints you had given in the date.

"How am I suppose to know?!with those stupid hints of yours." He then ran off looking for every places you could had stayed.

And then he stopped at an abandoned place.which he heard your fragile voice.

"(Y/n)?" He called you talking a look at the place.

"Kei—" you said when a thunder strikes again.

He then rushed off to you.took off his jacket and placed it on your shoulders which is not enough to make you warm.And then he placed his headphone in your head while he maximized the volume of it.loud enough for you to stop hearing the thunders.
And you calmed down.And then he pulled you in a hug.which is now warm enough for you to stop shaking.

"Sorry...(y/n)."
"I'm not gonna leave you again."
"I love you." He whispered with a sweet voice but loud enough for you to hear even with headphones on.

"I love you too,kei.thank you." You mumbled as you fell asleep in his arms.A faint tears fell in your face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE!LOL OKAY I JUST...REALLY LOVE HIKARU AND I THINK TSUKKI IS THE MOST FIT IN THIS SHOT SO HAHAHAHAHA.
GameReamerTisTakuVer I KENT HELP...ME FANGIRL I KENT OMG LOLOLOL