kageyama x reader:horror movie scenario(2/3)

You were at kageyama's house when you found a horror movie,you're scared of it but you wanted to watch it with your boyfriend.

"Tobiooo,let's watch this!" You said,holding the CD.

"(Y/n),you're scared of horror movies." He said,sighing.

"No,I'm not." You said pouting.

"Yes,you are." He said.

"I'm not" you said.

"You're so stubborn." He said,sighing.
"Fine let's watch it" he said.

You set up the movie and waited for it to begin.You sat beside kageyama.
"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked.

"You asked that like 1 seconds ago." You said rolling your eyes.he just laughed at how you're so stubborn.

"If you're scared you can cry on my shoulder" he said with a mocking voice,as he smirked.

"Haha.As if." You said,pissed.

When the movie started..A ghost suddenly appeared. There was a tear in your eyes.You suddenly hide behind kageyama's back.
"That ghost looks like you when you're mad at hina-chan" you said."it's scary"you added.

"HAH?!" he yelled angrily.but he realized that you're scared.He paused the movie.
"That's way I was stopping you the ghost looks really fake." He said holding your shoulders so he can see your face.he pinched your cheeks."you stubborn"he said as he kissed your tears.

You calmed down."I didn't know,you have such a sweet side."you said happily.

"S-shut up!it's natural for a b-boyfriend to..uhh this is so stupid." He said,blushing.

"Tsun-tsun" you mumbled.

"I heard that clearly,(y/n).I'll leave you here." He said as he stood up.

You held his clothes."stay or I'll drink all of the milk in the fridge. "You said.he sat down again.

" here."he said taking out his hand.

You tilted your head.
"What?" You asked,confused.

"Hold my hand it'll calm you down a Little..I think" he said not looking at you,he was blushing.you held his hand.and his face went redder.

And he started the movie again.oddly you feel calm.The movie ended and yo were so proud.

"Tobio,I finished the—" you stopped talking when you saw that he was sleeping.He was so cute.

You kissed his forehead.
"Thank you,tobio.Goodnight." you said as you were about to stand up.He pulled you for a hug.

"I stayed here for you,so stay as well."he mumbled. you blushed.his eyes was still closed.Then you stood there.
" I love you"you said.

"I love you too.Now,sleep"
He said.

Minutes later you fell asleep in his arms.it was a warm and gently feeling.You loved it as much as he have.