(blind)kageyama x reader:(angst) see it again

GameReamerTisTakuVer.I tagged you because you said so.This idea is inspired by a short comic about kageyama being blind.Yes,I want to hurt myself for doing this.I'll make you guys cry.(this is gonna give you more feels than the first kags angst I did)
.......................

You were in a relationship with kageyama.You're a voleyball player,an ace.You're one of the person that can hit his toss.That's when you two fell in love.You were not that lovey-dovey couple but you love each other.You usually mock each other,doing crazy stuffs and pulling pranks.But you shows affection.You two were happy.Until that day.

That day,when tobio's eyes got worse,and he turned blined..He have a problem with his eyes,he had trouble tossing a ball,Just last month..who knew that the worst case scenario,has happened. You were in the hospital room and him.

"Tobio" you called out.

"What?" He said with a sad tone.

You hugged him.
"I promise...It'll be alright...You'll see again."

He was crying.well,no not that cry but he can't create a proper tears(a/n:correct me if I'm wrong but I searched it blind people can cry but can't create a proper tears)

After that you made him feel encourage.you never abandoned him.

2 months later

You held his hands,one night.You realized that he was losing hope.And you want to do something.

"Tobio,it's me." You said while smiling at him sadly,knowing that he can't see it you cried quietly.

"What?" He said coldly.

"I know I always say this but you still hope that you'll see again..right?" You said,smiling.

"When will you stop telling me this-"

"That you guys will play volleyball again..."

"It's been two months and we haven't found a donor,it'imposs-"

"Like eating meat buns,racing with shouyo"
You said.

"Stop it"

"Going to camps."

"You're so annoying."

"Training with the team again..."

"I said stop " he yelled.

"Playing VOLLEYBALL again."

"SHUT UP!"he was getting annoyed,trying to get your hands off his.

But you hugged him.

" don't you miss any of us?kei,tadashi,koushi-san,daichi-san,ryuu,yuu,chikara,ukai-san,takeda-sensei..."

"...." He didn't said anything.

"Me?"

He frozed..He was completely sad..and so are you.you knew he miss you guys,you knew he wanted to play and fight in the same net as them.

"Then,please stop losing hope,and believe.Please don't give up"
"Because you are way too cool for that"
"I won't leave you."
"I'll be with you until the day that you will see,playing volleyball,eating meat buns,being dorks..."

He can feel your tears.

"I'm sorry.I...I'm just being impatient..I wanted to see you.." He said,your heart sunk.

"I didn't want to be a burden...you're always here for me.."he said.

" you're not a burden,tobio"you said while patting his back.