oikawa x reader: demon Au (angst)

This is inspired by the picture up there

This is inspired by the picture up there.And yeah,I'll make a 2 versions of it one,where you're the human and one,where you're... Not.both angst.
Yeah...YAAAAAAAY!AREN'T YOU HAPPY? OF COURSE.... NOT.IT'S ANGST BUT EVEN SO I'LL WORK HARD IN THIS TOO.
SO,GameReamerTisTakuVer
C R Y AND YOU GUYS TOO.
................

Oikawa's POV

In Telling this story...I can't help but to think that I should start with this....

That they we've met...was probably because..

You approached me.

It was when I was a child.I'm aware..I'm different.. I'm aware..but,even so I'm still a child that was lonely for being a person that everyone is afraid of.

I went to village,again that day still hoping that I could play like a normal child...I approached many kids...But they have the same reply with a nervous cracking voice they always said,"That's a honor,demon prince but we can't act so close to you." You guys would always say that but I can hear it...I can clearly hear it, that as I left you guys would say,"rather not or The soon to be demon king would kill us" you would all say,laughing.
And I just sat there until...you tapped my back..I've seen you everyday in this village,but you're not playing with the others instead, you're working and I found it weird because all kids should just play.

"Let's play!" You said in a cheerful tone.I was happy but then I remembered the things that everyone has said

And because of that I muttered,"I might kill you If you play with me,y'know"

And you just tilted your head and said,"why would a child kill?"you asked

I was shocked,But then I showed my horns

"I'm born to kill..and if you talk to me your parents will be mad and they'll say you can't be so close with me."I said.

" but,you're a kid! There's no way you can kill...and only bad guys kill...You said that things to me because you're worried right?Then you're a kind person!and there is no waaaaaay that you can kill me or the others!" You said to me.

When you said that...probably I was already.....in love with you.

"What about your parents?they'll get mad." I asked.

"Ah...I have no parents.I live on my own that's why I work!" I said.

I don't know but having no parents or someone to rely on.....is really..sad.

That's why I forget about the topic.and just decided that I'll be the one that you can rely on.

"Okay!let's play." I said.

"Ah I'm (l/n) (f/n),how about you?" You asked.

"Tooru.Oikawa tooru."
I said.

And that day,we played and played...so we decided to meet up the other day again,again and again we meet up...