oikawa x reader:jealous trash

You were texting iwa-chan because well he's your best friend.But you were too caught up in texting and forgot your boyfriend. Making him upset.

"(Y/N)-chan"

No reply

"(Y/N)-CHAN!"

again no reply.

"(Y/N)!!" he was now whining.which made you look at his direction.

"What is it,tooru?" You asked titling your head.

"I was calling for you!many times!" He whined.
"You need a punishment,don't yah?" He asked with a grin.

And you had a bad feeling about this.

"(Y/n)-chaaaaaaaan!" He then jumped on you.

"Wha- tooru!" You whined.
"C-can't breath" you said as he was hugging you to death.

"It's your fault,(y/n)-chan!you won't notice me and keep looking at your phone!" He said while pouting.as he sat down when he saw you struggling.

"BECAUSE YOU WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT ALIENS!" you yelled.

"Wha!...BUT ALIENS ARE TRUE!" he whined.

"Arghhh!yeah I believe now that aliens are true." You said with a blank face.

"Really?!" He said with his eyes sparkling."WHY?HOW?"he asked with an excited childish face.

"Well...." You said looking serious.

"What?what?" He asked

"Well,there is a talking trash...in front of me...right now" you said pointing at him.

"SO MEAN!(Y/N)-CHAN SO MEAN!" he pouted.

"YEAH I'M MEAN!SO ALIENS AREN'T TRUE!" you yelled.Stopping your self from laughing because of how childish your boyfriend is.

"AND I REALLY LOVE YOU!BUT YOU'RE SOME MEAN!DO YOU REALLY LIKE ME?!" HE SAID POUTING AND WHINING.

"no." You said with a blank face.
Waiting for the reaction of the brunette.

As you looked at him,he was lifeless,gloomy and he's looking down probably about to cry.you sighed and sat closer to him.

You grabbed his chin, moving it up so he can look at you properly. And you stared at his eyes.

You then kissed him.

"I don't like you.I LOVE YOU." you said and smiled at him.

And he smiled cheerfully pulling you for a hug.

"I love you too,(y/n)-chan!" He said and just hugged you.kissing you.
While you both fell asleep.