Yaku Morisuke x reader:reward?!

Reach the book if you're taller than me!HAHA!" Yaku,Your boyfriend. said with a proud voice pointing at the book in the highest part of the bookshelf.

"Hah!even if you say that it's obvious that I'm taller!" You said while you stuck out your tongue.

"Aren't you both short,yaku-san and (y/n)-San?" Lev said while chuckling.

"LEEEEV" you both said as you throw a book straight to his face and yaku kicked him.

"Anyway..I'M NOT SHORT,YOU...YOU'RE JUST TALL!" you said while pouting talking to Lev.
"And he's waaaaaay shorter anyway"

"Oi!You're shorter than me!and I'm not shoooort the world is just huge!" He said while making a circle by his hands prolly a action of "world".

And then you both had a glaring contest.

" I'M TALLER."

"NO,YOU'RE SHORTER."

And the fight continued.
Lev left saying it's a pointless fight.

"ARGH!You're shorter than me and I'm TALLER than you." You said while pouting.

"Oh really?shrimp." He said while smiling with closed eyes."But,I guess that's what makes you cute.and that's one of the reason why I LOVE YOU."he said.

And you heated up blushing madly.

"You....." You mumbled while looking down so he wouldn't see your blushing face.

"Whaaaaaat,shrimpy?" He said with a mocking voice

"Arghhhh....fine you win.I'm shorter." You said as you admitted that you lost.

"Aaaaaand?" He said leaning over you.

"Uhhhhh...." You groan
"And...uhh...I love you too..." You mumbled.

"Yoshaaaa!" He said with a victory pose.

"Sooo....as a reward for my victory...." He said while walking up to you.

"Huh?a re-" your words were cutted off by yaku's lips.
Your eyes widened and you blushed.

"......"

"That's my reward!thanks!" He said as he ran off to practice.

"You said it's your reward but...I think it's my reward too..." You mumbled
While touching your lips,smiling.