kageyama x reader:perhaps,you won't need me anymore

You're kageyama's childhood friend.You never did leave him.you loved him,but you know that volleyball was everything to him,no space for you to fit in.
But you never did abandoned him.Even if his team have.

That time,when his toss was never spiked,and was ignored,the court that was connecting him with his team,broke.He was alone.or so he thought.after the game.You called out to him,lifeless he was.you found a way to cheer him up.It was that day he felt something that he was clueless about.

Flashback

"Tobioooo!!" You yelled more than 10 times.Because.he was ignoring you.He looked lifeless.

"What is it,(y/n)?" He said.He looked angry.but of course he's not,not at you.

"Kageyama tobio,king of court." You said.he looked pissed.

"Please don't cal-" you cutted his words.

"You're not ruling alone." You said smiling at him.
You punched his chest gently with a milk in hand.
"You have me." You said,smiling sweetly.

Kageyama was happy.He was happy that you're here.but it isn't enough to sooth his pain.

"You're a self-centered. At least in the court.But outside of it?you consider me as a team mate.An ally.So as your one and only ally.I won't abandon you.you're a sensitive person.You'll think that I would leave you,after your teammates.But,I'm different. I don't know anything about volleyball..." You stopped looking at him.
"But,you want to stand on the court more,right?you want that feeling when your toss scores.You want that victory." You said.his eyes widened you could feel that he wants it.

"But,y'know you won't accomplish that alone.that's why you have teammates.I'm not standing on the same court as you,moreover,not in the same net,beside you." You said."but,even if it's not in the court.I'll stand beside you."you said.
"But..to be stronger.admitting your defeat, and letting all your feeling out.Is important." You said cheerfully. "That's why kageyama,it's okay to cry." You said patting his head.

He leaned his head on your shoulder.It was a faint sobs.But you could hear the pain in it."I...I want to win...I want to stay on the court.I want to score..."he mumbled while sobbing.

"Yeah..it's not over yet,tobio.you could do that.But if you failed I would do this again to make you feel better." You smiled.

"Thank you,(y/n)..for being here with me.." He mumbled.

End of the flashback.

You ended up at karasuno.
But,unfortunately you're not in the same class with kageyama.
You were classmates with tsukishima kei.
But it was oy the first day that you have talked to kageyama properly.he was too busy to hang out with you.And you didn't want to disturbed him.so you left him.but once,you wanted to check him,if he was doing great.
You looked at the gym.You spotted him.He was with his teammates,laughing,and doing stupid things.And you mumbled.

"Perhaps,you don't need me anymore?" You said.while smiling sadly.and you left.kageyama saw your (h/c) hair left.But he thought it was his imagination.

Months have passed you still haven't talked to kageyama.You didn't answer his text or calls.You didn't know why.you were lonely so why?so he decide to just approach you.

"(Y/n)" he called out to you.you turned around.

"Ah,tobio.what is it?" You asked faking a smile.

"Why didn't you answered my text and calls?" He asked looking a bit worried.

"A-ah..my phone..is being repaired."you lied.

" I see."he asked relieved.

"So do you want to go home together?" He asked.