kenma x reader:chocolates

Because kenma hates chocolate(headcanon again)
           ...................................

You're  a gamer,and also a cosplayer.You were really an expert with that things.But there was this one time when you couldn't clear a game.

You sighed,and lean your head to the chair,letting yourself fall,"man this sucks."you said sighing, totally tired.With bags on your eyes.

"Geh!(y/n) what the actual heack happened to your beautiful eyes?And geh! You can't clear a game?that's weird." Yaku said,your cousin.

"Yeah,yakkun help meeee!!" You said,begging your cousin,tugging his shirt while you're on your knees.

"Stand up,(y/n) you know I'm not that good with that things." Yaku said.

"Well,because you're an old fashioned geezer." You said,teasing him.

"Ohhhh?is that so?I know someone who can clear that game you're playing actually, but you messed with the 'old fashioned geezer',such a shame." Yaku said smirking.

Your eyes sparkled,"WHO?PLEASE LET ME MEET THAT ANGEL."you said.

But yaku just shrugged,smirking as a 'no.'

"You're the most small but cute and handsome man I've ever known." You said.

"That's wonderful,just remove that one part I hate." He said.

"You're the most stingy person I've ever known.Hmph I'll ask kuroo." You said,standing up.

"And you're the most un-cute person I've ever met." He said,but well that's totally a lie because if you two aren't cousins he would court you and make him his right now.You're just too cute for your own good.But too bad you two were cousins.

"Thank you very much." You said smirking.

"Kenma.kozume kenma." He said.

You turned around  tilted your head.

"What?" You asked.

"Kenma might be able to help you.He's a second year like you.He might be with kuroo right now.You'll treat me later to show gratitude." He said,smirking.

"You're the best!" You said,running off searching for this kenma person.

Then you saw kuroo with a guy...."pudding? "You said out loud,as you covered your mouth when kuroo and that pudding person turned around and looked at you.

Kuroo just grinned, stopping his laughter, then the pudding guy glared at him.

" Sup' (y/n)?"kuroo said.

"Ah,are you with....um...kenma.kozume kenma?" You said.

"Well,it's the pudding." Kuroo said,grinning.

"W-what?" Kenma said,shyly.

"Um I heard from yakkun that you can clear this stage?" You said,handing your PSP.

The kenma looked at it.

"Woah,it's a surprise she even got to this level."kenma said,Although he knew that you're good at playing because he was interested on you,since he saw you at a con.
You just laughed,slightly and scratched the back of your head.
As he started to play.

"This stage is a bit tricky.But if you look closely,you'll see the weak spot." He said.
"Look" kenma said.

Then you looked at it carefully and you found the weakspot.

"Ah it can't move it's hand." You said.

"Yeah because he can't move it,you can shoot it easily.It was hard to see because he blocks it with kicks." He said.

'Ohohoho kenma...so rare for you to explain that much.'kuroo thought.

As the screen showed,"game cleared. "

You jumped,happily and said,"thank you very much!"you said and bowed.

As you left,'I'll make sure to give him a gratitude.'

"Oh Kenma that's (l/n)—"

"I know." Kenma said,cutting off KUROO knowing what he'll say.

"Oh." Kuroo said,smirking.

—the next day—

"Kozume-san!" You called out.

He turned to you,"what is it?having trouble passing the stage again?"he asked
"Ah no,actually I made some chocolates.It's a gratitude  for helping me." You said.handing him the chocolates.

"I didn't do that much " he said.
"And I also hate chocolates." He said.

You were a bit disappointed but apened the box you tooknthe chocolate and ate it,"it actually very delicious,you need to try it or you'll regret it."you said while eating it.When you noticed that you ate what you were supposed to give you went pale.

"Oh my god.I'm so sorry I ate it,I was planning on convin—" you were cutted off by a pair of lips.

You were actually shocked,but it was just a peck and didn't last long

Kenma smiled,slyly. And said,"yeah..it's quite delicious "kenma whispered and walked away,to his his blushing face.As he said," thanks for the food."

You were blushing,your face is like a tomato,as you touched your lips and watched kenma walking away with awe,"You're welcome..."you whispered.

Meanwhile

"Ohoho our pudding boy is growing up." Kuroo said,smirking.

"Shut up,KUROO" kenma said with a glare,but still blushing.

"Wha—" yaku stood there,speechless.

"Oh,so unlike of you to do that kenma!" Taketora said.

"So are you two going out now?" Kai asked

"NO THEY'RE NO—" yaku was cutted off by kuroo,covering his mouth to prevent him from getting wild and mad.

"Well,perobably not.I just hope she doesn't hate me." Kenma said,mumbling.

but who knows that you fell for him again,quite a great pair to be.