tsukki x reader:contacts

Because Kei once wore contacts(jk it's a head canon) (and I don't even know what head canon means.HAHAHAHA)AND CAN WE JUST TAKE A MOMENT AND APPRECIATE THE PICTURE I JUST CANT.OMG TO WHOEVER MADE THAT YOU'RE AWESOME.AND DAYUM MY HUSBAND SO HAWT HOOT HOT
AND,ENJOY.
.....................

[A/n:ur his gf here.]

It was another day,where tsukki would pick you up,this Monday for school,You took a bath,and ate your breakfast.You opened the door as you shouted,"I'm leaving!" To your mom as you heard her reply,"have a safe trip"

As you saw Kei.Well,not facing at you.as you walk slowly to surprise him or more like give him a shock, As you were about to shout,"boo!" He turned around.

WITHOUT HIS GLASSES.I REAPEAT WITHOUT.HIS.EFFIN.GLASSES.
[a/n:y'know I'm really addicted to this dino nerd and I won't stop here.]WITHOUT GLASSES.WITHOUT.IT.

as you gasped,with a shocked pose and face.You said,"w-what the heck.where is your glasses,dino boy?"

He sighed,and looked annoyed,"I'm wearing contacts,idiot.My glasses broke last time and need to be repaired so I'm wearing contacts, for now.And don't call me that."

"O-oh I see.." You said,as you fake coughed and turned away and said,"we better go or we'll be l-late"you said,as you walked.

"What's with you?do I look weird?" He asked.

'YES,YOU LOOK Y'KNOW WHAT?HOW CAN A ORIGINALLY HOT PERSON GROW HOTTER.YOU ABNORMAL LITTLE- I MEAN TALL HOT DINO SALTY NERD'you thought. but shrugged it.

"N-no you look totally f-fine." You said.

"Okay,then" as he smirked.

Before you know it,you guys arrived at school.All girls,screaming and fangirling over your boyfriend.

'You damn- I mean stop fangirling.The girlfriend is here.I swear if I ever saw any girl flirt with my dino bo-"

Your thoughts were cutted when you saw tsukishima being flirted by a girl.

'Okay,you better calm your horse,(y/n) you don't want to kill anyone....'

You said,but you saw the girl,who slowly closing the distance with tsukishima.

'Okay screw you.I'll beat that face of her.or just warn her.'

You said,as you walked to their direction.And smiled.a smile that scares everyone,including tsukishima and aone.

"I don't know who you are.But you need some distance with my boyfriend or you'll meet ambulance." You said.

But she just stared at you,she's scared,but she acts tough,o you added a threat.

"Not enough for you?then if you don't want to have some distance and get out of me and my boyfriend's sight,the next thing you knew,will be nothing because you're parents will be crying over your death." You said,as you glared at her,without a smile.

And after one second,you smiled again."if you understand what I said,then you're probably fine.Thank you."you said.as you grabbed kei's hand and walked away.

"Pfft." You heard.

"Oh.having fun are we?" You asked.

"Yeah,I was just so thrilled that you're that jealous.so that's ghe reason why you were acting like that." He said,as he chuckled.

"Hmph.this is your fault!" You said.pouting.

"Oh?really?" He said.

"Yeah!" You said.

As he leaned down,and kissed your forehead,and he patted your head,"got it.trust me I love you.and I won't wear contacts again,I'll go and take my glasses after class,okay?don't be jealous."he said.

"O-okay.you better keep that." You said.

"Well,it was fun seeing you get jealous." He said,smirking again.

"You dino salty bastard!" You said,as yo were about to punch him.he grabbed your wrist.

"But,it was quite scary,bet no one will dare to approach me.You did great." He said.

"Yeah,yeah.I'm so great."
You said.

"Let's go." He said as he walked away.

"Ah!"

"What is it!did you forget something?" he asked.

"I love you too!" You said,as you smiled and walked cheerfully.

He blushed,and facepalmed,"you won,shorty.you're too cute."he mumbled.

Extra:

When tsukki went to the clubroom

Dai and suga were praising him.(cuz he looks hot.)

Tanaka and noya cursing him.

Tobio and hinata who doesn't recognize him.

And lastly,yamaguchi,

Who fainted.