Sugawara x reader:birthday

OKAY I HATE ME FOR NOT DOING AN IWA-CHAN X READER ON JULY 10 I'M PLANNING TO DO IT BUT Y'KNOW LAZINESS STRIKE AND MY DEPRESSION OF GETTING MOVED AT MY CURRENT LOVELY SECTION IS ON PINCH.AND I'M DEPRESSED.
SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUGAAA YOU MAY BE A MOM BUT YOU'RE MY HUSBAND *HUGS SUGA*
(And I might not update every day or every other day because I have school I'm just a first year so RIP.GameReamerTisTakuVer RIIIIIIIP)
..................

It's suga's birthday today.And you have a reaaaaaally big suprise
But it failed.Now you're getting scolded by suga.you're most likely about to cry.

Flashback.

You were baking a cake at his house.Because his mom approved it,and it's his birthday.Even if the fact is you don't even know how to boiled an egg you still tried to bake.Yes,you're so stupid and clumsy(a/n:I'M SO SORRY.HAHAHAHAHA.)

And of course your 'SUPRISE' failed suga came home when you're panicking because the cake was burnt.

"What is that smell..." He said while coughing and your panicking increased.
You were about to hide,but he was already at the kitchen.

"Wah!(y/n),what are you doing?!" He said,grabbing your wrist to move you away from the oven.

"Are you okay?!" He asked,his tone was high so you thought he was angry but he was just worried.

End of the flashback.

"Yes...I'm okay....I'm so sorry."you mumbled.tears was about to fall in your eyes.

He hugged you.
" thank god...you're okay..."he said,with a glad and sweet tone

"Y-you're not mad?" You asked,nervously.

"I'm mad." He said.

"Eek!"

"But.." He patted your head."you did all this for me,right?"

"Yeah...I wanted to give you the best birthday ever...but I failed." You said.with a sincere sorry tone.

"Thank you..but don't ever cook again,until I teach you.." He said."I don't want you getting hurt,or meeting an accident... You're special to me."he said

"I'm sorry...But I have a gift!" You said.

He sighed knowing what is it.

You pecked him on the lips.And smiled.
He was shocked,blushing.
"I only thought you would hug me...but it's not that bad..." He said,laughing.

You chuckled."happy birthday,koushi!"you said,happily.

"Oh,I know this would happen and I brought a cake!" He said holding a box of cake.

"Wah!I can smell (fav cake)" you said,cheerfully.

"Shall we eat it?" He asked,chuckling.

"Yes!" You said as you ran into the kitchen.

You two are eating the cake..when,

"Ah!" Suga said,looking like he was surprised and seems like that he remembered something.

"What is it?" You said,curiously

"Who will gonna cook when we get married?" He asked.

You blushed, but think of a comeback.

"Well,say that again,after you teach me how to cook." You said,smirking.

He was surprised.
"When did you became so cheeeeeeeeeeky?" He said,trying to tickle you.

"Stapppphhhhh!" You said,laughing.

He stopped.
"I'll let you off today,because I love you." He said.and you blushed.

"Damn youuuuuuu!" You said punching him,and he just chuckled.

"I love you too~" he said.smiling.