Tsukishima kei:moonbow

Heeeey,I'm baaaaaack.tho I'm not actually going to continue writing.I just need to write this idea (u guys are uni students here)
....... ..................... .....
Tsukishima's POV

It was only for a moment,It was so shocking that I can't even explained what had happened

But,

I'm only preoccupied with the thought,

That... I'll never be able to see her smile again or even her... never

I hear something,
The sound of people talking,cries and everyhing else around me

I tried opening my eyes, "huh?.. why is it so dark?" I thought

"Kei!you're awake!"

Ah,that familiar voice

"Is that you,(y/n)? where are you?why.. is it so dark?"

"E-eh?" You paused for a moment and The next thing I heard from you was a faint sobs

Someone say something... What's happening?

It was then the doctor spoke up,"tsukishima kei-san, you have a really bad sight in the first place,that's why when you were hit by a car yesterday it affects your
Eye very much. Accidents like that may cause minor bumps to major head trauma,but it can also affect your vision, leading to a loss of sight, and tsukishima kei-san, It is very hard to say but It's morning, the sun is up,and the hospital room has it's light on, It isn't dark, It's that you have lost your vision due to the accident that happened yesterday."

The doctor explained it to me with his calm voice, and I think I'm still okay, my face is still steady

"I...see." , I said almost whispering.

In ttuth, I already knew it, I was just hoping that maybe... maybe I'm mistaken. Maybe it was really just dark here, I thought maybe I could escape, I thought..

It was then someone hugged me,it was so familiar, as she spoke up,she said ,"Mrs.Tsukishima and akiteru-san just bought breakfast and they will be back soon."

"How are you feeling?"

"Usual."

"What are you thinking?"

"Just It's a shame I won't see everyone's stupidness."

'and specially your smile.'

"Kei, Mrs.tsukishima... when she heard about your condition she smiled sadly and then, she was crying, she said how pretty your eyes are, she asked if you were able to see her as a good mother during your life for 19 years,Akiteru-san had a bitter expression on his face but he said, "please don't tell kei I cried. I'm his big brother,I should be strong for him." And he was crying all night. As for me I cried but You're still kei. We all know that, we're all thankful that you're still with us. Kei, we let all our feelings out, how about you,kei? I know you don't like this kind of things but, it's alright you know?"

I, then had a faint tears coming from my eyes, I hugged her tightly as I said, "Looks like I'll be missing out some things,the teams' stupidness,dinosaurs,volleyball,how my mom cooks,nii-chan's future wife,and you.."

'But,I'm glad I can still hear your voice,touch you,talk to you,'

"Yeah..."

"Seriously... I'm really lame."

"That's not true."

'(Y/n), I wonder what face are you making right now?'

'It'll be nice if you're smiling.'

It's as if on cue that you said, "I'm smiling kei, Thank you for being with me. Thank you for not going,I'm happy."

'Is that so? That's nice to hear...just a little bit of a shame that I can't see it,your smiles, your blushing face, the face you make when you're angry, your pouts,your idiotic face, and just you. I really miss that.'

"(Y/n), I'm sure, I'll be a lot of trouble from now on, even so will you please stay with me?"

"I'll be glad to"

You sounded so cheerful, it was for a second but i think I saw your smile, before I knew it I smiled back

A year later

You were sleeping you over worked yourself too today, "I've become some huge burden to you,huh?"

"That's not true. I love you,kei."
You said as you held my hand.

"Ah, you were awake?you were not talking so maybe i thought you were sleeping."

"Is that right? I love you too." I said, (Y/n), do you know what a m moonbow is?"

"Of course. What about it?

"(Y/n), a rainbow at night gives hope to a traveller walking alone
. It have an encouraging message to never give up. And to have faith that everything will be alright.. "I paused for a moment,"(y/n), you are my moonbow,It is embarrasing but,you are... my very own.. moonbow."

'I hope you're smiling right now.'

"Is that so?"  you said in a cheeefel tone, It's strange I can Imagine your wide smile, My heart is beating so fast.

"Then, kei that makes you the moon right? Moonbows are formed by light from the moon, kei I may be a rainbow at night that gives you hope but, you're... the one who gives me light,I wouldn't be able to do it without you."

I smiled, (y/n), I am too hopelessly in love with you. not only you give me hope, you effortlessly gives me happiness.

I smiled, and hugged you, It'll be nice if I could see what kind of face are you making when you said that.It'll be nice... I wish I could have seen it.

I hugged you tightly as I said, "I..see.If that's true,that'll be nice."

And you hugged me tightly as well.