Tattoo's and Scars

Your POV
Father is so blind of the fact that Im capable of intruding the base, i agree when he says were not assassins but murderers but even so my capabilities are those over only murder....i can be an assassin if need to. Oh Im here, uh first that walk and now this old women and her clown followers, i should just kill her and pass then again after reader those rules looks like I can get Disqualified...uh what a drag. " WELCOME TO THE FIRST TRAIL " she was quite loud for her age " IF YOU ANSWER CORRECTLY YOU MAY GO" i nodded with an straight emotionless face for her to continue " If your Husband and Father were in danger and you could only save one which would you choose? Choose 1 for your Husband and 2 for your Father" In my mind i really couldn't care less about either, my husband who will be choosen by my parents or my father who gave me these damn tattoos and scars, the tattoo was a clan thing worn by the (L/N) family, it's a dragon but the scars.... even after I did whatever he wanted me to do when I was young he still thought it was necessary to scar the words "Worthless" onto my shoulder. This is a trick, a normal person wouldn't want to have to choose over father or husband becauee they feel as they betrayed the other, but what do I say? Maybe neither right? " I choose neither Husband or Father" the ladies look shapened into a foul gaze " I've never seen you here before" I then respond " Am I correct " i say strict with a stoic face ignoring the lady's compliment, I dont have time for useless converstion. " Yes you may pass through here" Her little clowns stared intensly as I walk through the door "There will be a couple in the forest to serve as a guide to the exams" I nod without turning around and leave through the hidden door as it closes behind me.

Old Ladies POV
That girl, so focused and straight forward in all my years of doing this, a rookie figured out the answer in a few quick moments... as if she read my mind. The First one of the day... i wonder how the rest of the examines will be