Cold Turkey

For a good amount of time I've been thinking about going mostly raw vegan due to my untamable relationship with more heavily processed foods. I mean for breakfast and lunch it's an absolute breeze because my body craves for sweet, juicy fruits and hydrating vegetables.

The problem is dinner.

I can easily get through my salad and my usual fruit at the end of my big-ass salad, it's just if I see the cooked and highly processed food right in front of me without anyone watching me eat, it'll be gone within a few minutes. And not because I'm hungry, trust me, after eating that heaping salad and filling fruit I'd be damned if I ate anything else in whole-foods form.

And in all honesty I see so many options as a raw vegan, and there are so many inspirational raw vegans out there that spread the message that raw veganism has allowed them to gain their lives back and give them the energy to thrive and be so blissful in life. And I want that, who doesn't what that sense of calmness and peacefulness in their life?

Just to name a few influential people who brought the lifestyle to light for me was the gorgeous FullyRaw Kristina, Kate Fruit Flowers, Raw Boy, Rawvana, Raw Alignment, and Johnny Juicer. They all had such incredible results from the consumption of raw sources of food. Granted Kate Fruit Flowers, the Raw Boy, Rawvana, and Raw Alignment are not 100% anymore, though, when they were the just spoke with such ebullience and happiness that makes me want to live that way and be happy that I can eat this way without regrets or restrictions.

Maybe I won't go fully raw until the summertime since I can be more dedicated to the lifestyle, but I'm more than thrilled to be more raw and solely consume fruits and veggies until dinnertime. And by the way, if any of you are thinking about Freelee the Banana Girl and me overstuffing my face until I feel like I'm like the f*cking puffer fish from Finding Nemo is wrong. I won't be overeating my body's needs. Believe me, that's what I'm trying to escape, but I will eat until fully satiated and at my desired fullness and if I ever feel peckish then I will eat until I feel fine again.

Honestly there's no method to what I'm trying to do, just staying in tune with my needs and what I think will help me the most on this journey of finding health. Remember this is a journey, meaning there will be plenty of winding twist and rough turns here and there because that's just who I am. For some reason I can't be rational and just eat like a normal vegan, I've just gotta be so effed up that I experiment with lifestyles to find the right one for me *says incredibly sarcastically*.

Truly though I'm really pumped to be following this way of eating up until the end of school, it'll give me a sufficient amount of time to adapt to the brand new eating patterns and learn that processed foods aren't necessary nor do they do any good for your body.

So, though many of you will probably think poorly of me deciding to do this, don't. I made this choice because I wanted to, I'm in control of my own body and my own needs; you just focus on what you want and your needs and we will be on perfect terms. I don't need anyone bashing me for trying something new, for, during all our lives will be a constant series of trying and experimenting with different things.

And because summer is finally coming, I'll have the opportunity to attend local farmer's markets and pick out good, organic produce to consume on a daily basis. I know that I always seem super depressed after overeating, but for some reason today I only find myself in a mood of inner peace knowing that with time things will get better and I will become stronger. Although I did end up binging out on like 7 pieces of white bread, sugary trail mix, salty salad topper, along with a popsicle and popcorn, even after eating a big-ass salad and 2 champagne mangos, I feel content .

I now can confidently say that by doing this makes me so joyful because I'm gong to fix my health one meal at a time.

Decided not to include pictures today because you can imagine all the foods I ated abundantly today, but if you insist *hint: comment* on my addition of food I eat on a daily basis please let me know that you find them to be 'motivational' or easy relatable. Because I know when I go on YouTube, I always find myself in the 'What I Eat in a Day' or 'Full Day of Eating' video section of the website. But regardless, I going to let you know how I feel tomorrow.

Be grateful,