Conclusive Testing

It's official. I've done extensive research and experimentation on my body and I've come up with the conclusive result that my body suffers poor digestion and horrible reactions to anything but raw fruits and vegetables.

All through out this week, excluding Monday, because for some reason I was being a dumb*ss I was fully raw vegan and felt amazing. I not only felt amazing, but also looked amazing as well, and built up the confidence to wear more tight and outgoing clothing that I normally don't wear due to being too self-conscious and aware of how my body may look to others.

But when I was feeling great, my self-trust soared and I felt like I was on cloud-9 because I was able to wear what I wanted and feel how I wanted.

Today, I'm not going to lie, I ate shit food. Pizza with nasty sausage and cheese that probably wasn't even real sausage or cheese. Me being the self-centered person I am, am going to make this decision because it's beneficial to my health. As much as I want to claim I want to save animals, I know I can't stop mass slaughterings of animals solely by protesting and exercising civil disobedience. I'm at a point in my life where radical decision such as that could high affect my chances of becoming successful, which could hinder my ability to spread the message of veganism and all its amazing aspects that change one's life.

Moreso, anyway, I just discovered, that I'm a creature of habit and routine. I enjoy having structure in my day to day life, and as much as that makes me sound like a old man that plays Bingo with his buds on Thursdays at the local community center, I've come to the acceptance that that is just my nature. And to be completely honest, I'm not willing to change it unless completely necessary. So I'll just create a routine for myself every day, and try to follow that scheduled plan to a T and if necessary, make MINOR adjustments to fit the holes in my routine for that day.

I'll plan what I eat, when I eat, what I wear, and many other aspects that may seem insignificant to any other person, but somehow really affect my actions as well as mood if thrown off. I think it's key to mention only on the weekends do I fall off my good habits of working out and eating balanced, healthy meals.

IT'S BECAUSE I HAVE NO PLAN AND I'M CHRONICALLY BORED TRYING TO FILL MY TIME WITH USELESS EATING AND LAZING AROUND.

In all honesty, I want to succeed. I want to become a well-known figure and philanthropist in my future, but with the fatal and disturbing habits I have now, there's no way that'll be possible. So without anymore hesitation and stalling I tell you straightly that I plan to be a raw vegan.

Not only do I feel like a billion bucks, but I LOOK like a billion bucks too. And it's a plus also, that my gas doesn't smell like it could possibly kill someone with one measly whiff.

I'm not angry anymore about all those past stupid mistakes, in fact I'm happy I made them, as it FINALLY allowed me to make this OFFICIAL decision to go raw vegan for my own happiness and selfish reasons.

So tomorrow, I'll probably end up not eating anything, as I'm ABSOLUTELY stuffed right now from the numerous crap-laiden foods I've eaten today. And I promise from now on to you guys that I will only eat at the kitchen table, as eating in secluded of place in which no one can view me, tempts me to eat a shit ton of terrible foods rather than all the good stuff my body actually needs. And I've noticed, I actually don't really enjoy watching YouTube or shows that much. NOT WITHOUT FOOD. So from now on, I can only watch entertainment if I don't eat any foods. It can be viewed in any place, just I won't eat -- that's also a promise to you guys. I promise once my body has sorta recovered this week from the damage it went through today, I'll show you a picture of my stomach.

My goal weight is to reach preferably 115 lbs but if I can't seem to pull that off, I'll suffice with 120lbs at the absolute maximum weight for myself. I NEVER want to go back to eating shit again. And that's a god-honest promise to you guys who read this. I've come to realize I can't keep promises with myself very well, and I tend, now, to do a better job of keeping them with others, so that's how this is going to work now.

Thanks for all the continuous support, and thanks for all putting up with my extensive bullshit. I don't know how you guys manage to read this garbage, but thanks anyways for trying it out. *laughs because it's the sorry truth* I've decided as a goal to also, make these updates rather than a scheduled like every other day thing to just make them everyday, because I feel they make me reflect on my decision during the day to recap if I've been sufficiently productive or a lazy bump on a log.

Much love and health,

P.S. Should I keep the songs of the entry or just get rid of them?