Genesis

Welcome to a journey of self-discovery, including all my flaws and imperfections, where in some instances I try to fix them, and in others come to accept them with an open mind.

I was actually raw vegan for a few hot seconds, spanning about a week in length, and I've never had better digestion and just feeling like I was on top of the whole frickin' world.

Though I hate to admit it sometimes, my mom does know best about me and my habits when it comes to my eating schedule. I really need to reform it. I've found that an unscheduled eating schedule, that is more go-with-the-flow causes me to eat more unhealthy foods, so I find that sticking to a strict schedule works better for me. Same goes with my workout routine.

So I'm going to be eating mostly raw vegan, excluding things like protein powders, condiments, and little insignificant things like that. I'm not going for a purist kinda lifestyle right now, as that is too stringent for me in my current situation, plus like I low-key can't live without rice paper rolls right now, currently obsessed making them to eat for dinner.

Also, altering my studying habits officially, as it's finally time to clean up my act once and for all. I know that sometimes I can't be perfect, however, I'm going to do my very best to eliminate procrastination entirely starting this morning. I don't want to waste my time anymore doing wasteful things. I want to do things that bring meaning to my life.

And to be honest, writing in the ungodly mornings, listening to Korean R&B gives me just this uncanny sense of peace that just surges through my body. So I'm going to update as frequently as I can, but am not committing to a schedule as I might just run out of time, or just be too tired to complete an entry on that day.

Sometimes I focus on my diet, workouts, or just rant. So this is just my personal chronology of what's happening in my life. Just for you to inspire yourself to change, or to you to just be part of this experience I'm undergoing in this chapter in my life.

So think of it as my personal log-thing. And you just happen to be a viewer in this whole journey, so just sit back and enjoy the ride; grab a Slurpee and a extra-large bucket of popcorn, because this'll be one that runs quite long, and will spur your hunger.

Anyway, just kinda wanted to update you guys on this point in my life, where I've found this newfound happiness for doing good and doing bad, and realizing all of it is just a minute part of something much bigger in my life. Sidenote, I just called this entry, "Genesis", because it's just a new beginning for me. Starting this point in my life, where there are goals, however, no cut-n-clean deadlines, I just want to be happy with my results overall.

Goals regarding:

Weight: 120lbs.

Getting toned muscles

Stopping procrastination

Being more productive

Spending less time on my phone

Being more involved in whatever I do

Those are just a few general ones, other that the 2 first mentioned regarding health. But anyway, just wanted to let you know I'm waking up at 5am tomorrow morning to get some late homework done... then going to church with my fam, then going to work out... and some other fun errands. I'll check in with you guys when I get a hot second by myself. But if not, we just might be in for another late session like this *shrugs*.

Love you lots, 

 Jibbs ❤