Taking a Leap of Faith

Song: Middle /// Artist: DJ Snake ft. Bipolar Sunshine

Oh. Boy.

That pretty much sums up my feelings on my decisions that I've made these past days. I mean comparatively to how my previous habits would terribly arise and just habitually occur, I've been able to honestly stay vegan, even when for a split second I might be craving ice cream.

If this is going to be a chronology of my own thoughts, specifically concentrating on the diet realm of my life, I need to be honest -- not just to you guys, but also to myself, because being sincere with my words is imperative if I want to become healthier and happier. Inner Confucius sometimes pops his head into my writing *raises eyebrow suspiciously*.

But yeah, I can proudly say that caving to all the dairy-laided foods and meat foods don't even really appeal to anymore since I had a really bad reaction to it one day, and truthfully felt like my stomach was going to burst because of such the uncomfortable bloating. And as sad as it sounds, undergoing those experiences really is the only way sometimes I wakes me up from this la la land of ignorance and elitism that unfortunately comes out in times of internal turmoil.

But yeah, today was a pretty weird and off day of eating. I pretty much had a ginormous lunch due to testing today, being 4 small punnetts of blackberries, and like 12 -15 flour tortillas with cilantro and soy sauce (weird combo, I know, but I was just craving something salty and carby *shakes head in shame... *). Then took a break for an hour then had some Rawnola, which I've found I probably shouldn't eat that anymore considering every time I consume it I get slightly bloated and need to blast a few loud farts to reduce the pressure in my stomach and digestive tract. Following an event, I had 2 pretty large bowls of frozen blueberries, with almond milk and a hearty sprinkling of coconut sugar on top of the blueberry bowl.

As dreary as it sounds, I find I feel and look the best when I stick to a rather regular and consistent eating schedule with the certain types of foods I eat. Mostly being a protein shake in the morning, a salad or fruit for lunch, then a big-ass salad with some bomb dressing for dinner.

Not to mention, whenever I shitty foods, like the foods today, I go to the bathroom to shit like 50 more times than usual. And it's effing irritating, because living your life in a bathroom is no fun, and it's just plain foul smelling.

Anyways, that was my day. Boring I know, but I told you guys I woulds start updating on a frequent basis, and although I've been lacking, I trying to be more reliable. Because I want to see my transformation, and I want to see your transfigurations, whether they be physical or mental too.

Love ya,

P.S. This was like my jam when I was a little freshie... man those days used to be so simple..