Improvements

Wow... it's been such a long time since I've actually written good things, other than goals and aspirations I have in life. That sounds so profoundly sad. Though I digress, I just want to mention that what I have eaten today is probably not nearly enough that I should be eating on a raw food diet, however, I don't want to force feed myself right at the get-go because this is going to already be challenging enough, though I do want to pat myself on the back though, because I TOTALLY ATE RAW VEGAN TODAY!!!!!

Not to mention, but this lazy girl finally got her butt up and did a home workout today, right after school and even though it really killed me... I enjoyed afterward where I could say I legitimately got a solid workout in since I sweated and was actually considering quitting midway through, but honestly who wouldn't think that when they haven't worked out consistently in like 3 1/2 months. Onto what I actually ate today, for breakfast I was in a rush, so I didn't have any time to actually pack anything to eat, but my plan from now on is to pack a protein shake in the morning and just sip on in during like the first hour of school. For lunch today, I had a few mini cucumbers, and ate them whole like a weirdo, and I want to say like 1 medjool date.

I know, I know, before you bash me for not eating enough, I want to mention, that when I change my diet drastically, plus the fact that I overstuffed my whole face last night, I wasn't super hungry. When I came home, I did this home workout I found on YouTube that I had done previously and liked, but at that time I was in somewhat half-decent shape, today I could barely keep up with the instructors... it's pitiful I know, but at least I know where I stand now.

When I finished that workout, I took a quick shower, then made a smoothie that had 2 frozen bananas, a scoop of Vega protein powder and a whole bunch of frozen cherries. It was actually pretty good, not just as a recovery meal, but just in general, it was a pretty tasty boi.

Because I had to leave for work within like an hour of finishing my workout, I told myself in advanced that I was gonna have to make that smoothie quick and easy, and sure enough if you keep it simple enough, the smoothie is bound to almost always taste amazing.

After coming back from work, I originally planned on not eating anything, because it's kinda late, but told myself that honestly, I should be eating more, because the smoothie was the only really calories I had eaten the whole day. But after thinking it though, I decide to make a quick "salad". I don't know really what to call them, but during the summer I made them quite frequently with various of types of vegetables with avocado. It was made of 3/4ths of an avocado, like 5 kinda small vine tomatoes, a fistful of cilantro, white pepper and pink salt. Was simple and delicious.

Anyway, not gonna do my homework right now, and gonna wake up extra early tomorrow to complete it.

Goodnight/day/morning babes,