Eleven

"Okay," I whispered into the phone as I sat on the toilet. "Text me when you're outside," I told Chris who was on the other side of the phone.

"Be ready in an hour," he spoke again. "Love you."

"Love you too," I said before ending the call.

I tiptoed back to the bed I was lying in a couple of minutes ago before I got a call from Chris and I crawled onto my side of the bed before leaning over a sleeping Harry.

"Harry," I whispered before pushing back some of his hair and getting a moan from him. "Harry," I repeated.

"What?" He mumbled, keeping his eyes shut.

"Harry, wake up," I kept playing with his hair and he groaned. "Harry, I'm topless," I said and he instantly opened up his eyes, making me laugh while he smiled.

"That's not fair," he chuckled. "False advertisement," he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me onto him.

"Harry, come on," I pushed myself off of him, as much as I could. "We gotta get ready."

"Ready for what?" He asked me in a raspy tone.

"We got a meeting to attend," I smiled at his confused look.

"A meeting? With Chris?"

"Sort of," I nodded. "He'll be there."

"Stop playing games, woman!" He jokingly shouted. "Give me a reason to get up from bed. I quite like cuddling up to you."

"We got a meeting with Columbia records," I whispered in his ear and he instantly sat up.

"What?" He exclaimed.

"Yeah," I smiled and nodded. "Go get ready!"

"You're lying," he pushed back his hair in disbelief and I simply shook my head. "Oh my God! I could kiss you right now."

"Don't," I laugh. "You're gonna have to earn that kiss," I mock him since we haven't had our first kiss yet.

He leaned in and gave me a kiss on the forehead before rushing over to the bathroom. I threw myself back on the bed and laughed.

Everything's finally coming together.

○○○

"Don't let me talk," Harry warned me as we waited in the waiting room which had glass as its walls and ceiling.

"You're gonna have to," I fixed his suit.

"Go with the flow, Harry," Chris told him. "Follow what I say and you'll be good."

"I love you, man," Harry pushed me to the side and looked deeply into Chris' eyes. "I can never thank you enough."

"Excuse me," I pushed Harry's arm off my entire torso and sat back up between the two. "Don't thank him for your whole existence," I looked over at Harry. "You did this," I said. "With our help, but it's all you."

Harry let out a deep breath.

"It's like he's our son," Chris spoke as he put his arm around me and I took his hand.