Seven

I faintly heard a knock at my door, but quickly dismissed it and went back to sleep.

The knocking then got louder and I realized it wasn't just in my head.

I got up and walked over to the door and opened it to greet a smiling Harry holding a plastic bag.

"Room service," he smiled as he held up the bag. "I couldn't open the door, you didn't show me which way to turn and it's so complicated-"

"What time is it?" I ask before letting him in.

"Ten," he speaks as he heads towards the kitchen. "I brought us breakfast."

"Seeing as how you couldn't have it with your girlfriend," I mock him.

"Exactly," he smiles. "Come on," he pulls a chair out for me. "Sit."

"I would rather be sleeping a bit more."

"No can do," he shakes his head as he brings over a cup of orange juice for me. "We gotta write a song."

"Don't force it," I tell him.

"Oh, but I'm not," he smirks before putting his notebook down in front of me. "I got inspired."

"Angel?" I read his title out loud.

"She's quite the opposite," he smiles and I widened my eyes. "I thought it was ironic since she's a redhead and quite devilish."

"Oh boy," I shut his notebook and push it away from me. "This is gonna be a long day."

○○○

"So," I picked up his guitar case and brought it over to him on the couch before sitting down next to him. "She actually inspired you after one date?"

"Alright," he began. "I actually saw her the day you took me over to meet Danny... and the morning after that."

"Unbelievable," I frowned at him.

"So, I have seen her a couple of times."

"What chords are you thinking about?" I began to play on his guitar a little before passing it over to him.

"I love you for not being able to pass over an instrument without playing it first," he smirked.

"Old habits die hard," I state, trying not to blush.

Harry began playing some chords and I just sat and watched before taking his notebook and going over his notes and lyrics.

"I saw this angel, I really saw an angel," I read.

"I want that part to be whispered," he looked up at me. "I want a soft intro and then I really wanna go hard and make it an old classic rock sounding song."

"Stones sounding? Lynyrd? ELO?"

"Definitely Stones," Harry nodded. "Ooh, ELO sounds so good."

"So," I grabbed a pen and began writing in his notebook. "Do you mind?"

"Go for it," he said before bringing his attention back to the guitar in his lap.

"Intro," I wrote. "How long are you thinking? And a soft guitar?"

"Piano," he instantly spoke. "I want a soft piano. Do you mind playing it for me?"

"I'd love to," I nod. "Just gotta break it gently to Tyler," I joke and he smiles. "Just piano?"

"Some soft singing," he added. "That's where I want those two lines about seeing an angel."

"Oh, those aren't part of the song, got it."