Turning Pages

The sun was shining brightly and the trees were brushing themselves against the sky-as though they were painting it. He was looking outside the window, in deep thought.

Knock knock knock

"Come in" He said deeply. A man holding a rope and a cloth came inside his office. He turned around gracefully and looked at his best friend, Cole. "We got her, Grey. She's inside the cellar, unconscious" Cole said.

So many thoughts entered his mind when he heard that the girl was unconscious, he felt so many emotions that he shouldn't be feeling.

He can't

and he won't

Did you hurt her?" He growled using his Alpha tone, eyes turning pitch black. His eyes were scary, so scary that his best friend cowered in fear and started shaking uncontrollably.

"N-no, Alpha" He stuttered.

Realizing what he had done. He calmed his self down and his eyes returned to its normal color. His eyes returned to its beautiful gray color that never failed to make women swoon and hypnotize anyone.

He shouldn't have growled.

He shouldn't have cared if the girl was hurt or not.

He should've let his men kill this girl.

But he didn't

"Good" He said while sitting on the black chair and resting his hands on top of his neat desk.

"No one will touch her-" He said in a deep and serious voice.

"-or harm her. Inform everyone that if I see a single scratch on this woman, I will deal with them myself" Cole looked at his best friend, trying to hide his smirk.

Because he already knew why his best friend was like this.

Why his best friend was talking like that

Why his best friend was acting differently.

But his smirk fell and it was replaced with a look of horror. The seven words that left his best friend's mouth was enough to make him speechless and petrified. He was scared, but he wasn't scared of his best friend, he wasn't scared of the cold hearted man that he grew up with.

He was scared for the unconscious innocent girl that was inside the cellar.

His best friend turned around and continued looking outside the large window, thinking.

He left the office but the words that came out of his friend's mouth didn't leave his mind.

"Because I want to kill her myself"

________________________________

Welcome to my story!

You are not allowed to stop reading this story. We have a strict rule here that every Wattpad readers must follow-Once you've started it, you must finish it.

Have fun reading this book and I do hope you enjoy reading it!

Please do vote, comment and follow :)