Alpha

Alpha's the leader of the pack.

An alpha should be strong, independent, intelligent and he should be ready to sacrifice his own life for his pack. The Alpha position is not an easy position for it is the hardest one. An Alpha should not trust anyone with his work except for his Beta. The Beta is like the co leader of the pack. Whenever his Alpha is not around, he's the one in charge. An Alpha can not leave his pack to anyone's hands except for his Beta.

Alpha's are the strongest, fastest and most intelligent of all werewolves.

But most importantly,

They are all the most protective when it comes to mates.

The Alpha's mate is automatically the Luna of the pack. They shall lead the pack together, hand in hand. The pack is stronger when they have their Alpha and Luna around.

No other male shall touch the Alpha's mate. There have been plenty of news about men being killed mercilessly by Alphas because they tried touching their mates.

One friendly tip for the reader of this book:

Do not piss off, Alphas

...

I don't even know why I'm still reading this book, but the more I read it, the more interesting it becomes.

The book wasn't written beautifully but that made it more interesting. It looked like it was a diary because of the way it was written.

But who would write this? And why in the world would this person write a book about a mythical creature?

I grab my phone and started searching books about werewolves.

Maybe Grandma found this in the internet and bought it?

But why? Maybe she was bored?

Grandma can be a bit crazy when she's bored.

I started clicking links, photos, videos but I never saw this book, not once. I lock my phone and immediately went downstairs with the book.

I found Grandma in the living room watching the news.

"Grandma"

"Hm?" She answered, not bothering to look at me. "Where'd you get this book?" I thought she snapped her neck because of how fast her head suddenly turned to look at me.

"Why? Did you break it?" Grandma panicked. I lift the book up to show her it's completely fine. She released a sigh of relief and slumped on her coach.

"I don't know" I raise an eyebrow and narrowed my eyes. "You don't know? What do you mean you don't know?" She rolls her eyes "Just because I'm smarter than you doesn't mean I need to know everything, kid" Grandma said using a bored tone.

"Then how did you get it?" I said crossing my arms and tapping my foot on the floor. She went silent and looked at the floor for a long time, like she was trying to remember how she got it.

"I got it when I was eighteen" She said, now looking at me "It was a birthday gift from my Grandma"

My breathing stopped