"Okay, what's next?" Cole asked, wrapping his muscular arms around Emma who was sitting on his lap.

Lily, Cole and Emma have been inside my room for the past few minutes trying to understand and know what happened last night. Lily excitedly told them what happened earning a few "What?!" and "No way" from them both "Shopping" Lily said while fixing her hair infront of the mirror that was across my bedroom.

"Shopping?" we all said in unison. "Yes, minions. Now get up and get ready because we're going shopping!" She said excitedly, getting up

"Hold up" Cole said, standing up and holding his hand up to stop Lily from walking towards me. "Shop for what?" Lily slapped his hand away and walked towards me "It's little Pete's birthday today and I kind of decided to set up a small party for the kid so that our Alex here could dress up and make Grey realize what he's about to lose and stop looking at me like that, just so you know, I told his mother about the small party and she totally supported it so save the scolding, Cole" She said at Cole who was glaring at Lily "We're not going to use a freaking child's birthday, Lillian"

"Who said I'm using his birthday to help Alex? You all know how much I love birthdays and organizing events so trust me when I say this isnt just about Alex" She scoffs "This is also about my passion for organizing stuff" She winks and looks at me with a smile on her face. Cole sighs and pinches the tip of his nose, clearly trying to not get mad at Lily "Fine, but she's not going anywhere without Grey's permission"

"Fine! You're coming with me" Lily said, snatching my arm and quickly pulling me out of the room Before I could protest, we were already just a few feet away from Grey's room making my heart beat faster in my chest. Lily doesn't bother to knock making me nervous even more, she confidently slams the door open making me close my eyes when the loud 'bang' echoed inside the room.

I opened my eyes and saw Grey laying on bed while reading a book, shirtless. My eyes widened and I quickly looked down to cover the blush that was creeping on my face.

"It's Pete's birthday today and-" Lily started without hesitation

"I know" Grey mumbled, still staring at the book that he was reading

"Me, Emma, Cole and Alex will go to the mall today to buy clothes for this evening's event. Feel free to come if you like" Lily said with a bored tone. The second that my name left her lips, Grey's eyes immediately landed on Lily's

"No" Grey immediately said in a hard tone "Wasn't really expecting you to come. So, I'll just text you when we're alm-"

"She's not going anywhere, Lillian" Grey said using his Alpha voice making Lily suck in a breath "And why does she even need to come? Its not like she's invited" He said, returning his gaze on the book that he was holding.

The way he talked to Lily about me made my heart shatter. What happened to the Grey that held on to me like I was the only thing that was keeping him intact? That was keeping him calm?

"Would you stop talking about her like she's not in the freaking room? And she's invited, I already told Pete and his mother and they totally would love her to come with and celebrate with us" Lily hissed "She only has three days until you steal her life away from her-" I stopped breathing at her words, letting it sink in that I was dying in three days and I couldn't do anything about it "-so why not let her live her life for the last time?" Lily spat harshly, making Grey's eyes darken.