The feeling of safety, warmth and love vanished when the car stopped and John pulled his hand away from mine.

"We're here" I opened my eyes to see that he parked infront of a police station. My heart started beating faster than normal.

John must've noticed the discomfort and nervousness in my face because he started rubbing my back softly.

"I'm with you, Alex" I looked at him to see that his handsome face was serious. He was really determined to nail this guy down. I should be more like him-I should be brave, I shouldn't feel scared because we were reporting this to the police.

I nod and gave him a thankful smile for the nth time today. We got out of his silver Toyota and went inside the station. I look at the large cop who was drinking coffee while reading newspaper on the front desk.

John confidently walked towards the police officer and cleared his throat to get the officer's attention

and it did.

The officer looked at him and placed his newspaper on top of the table beside his mug of coffee.

"What can I do for you?" He eyed me and John. "We're reporting this guy-"

"Name?" The officer asked

"That's the thing, we don't know who this person is" John said, annoyed because the officer interrupted him. The officer seemed to notice John's rude answer because his calm face turned into a serious one.

I quickly cut into their conversation to avoid any misunderstanding

"I have this Unknown number who keeps texting me and someone left a note in his car that had my name on it"

"May I see the note, ma'am?" He asked politely. I nod and gave him the black envelope.

He looked at it and started flipping the paper a few times.

"You're reporting a note that has a number three written on it?" He asked and looked at us like he was asking if we were playing games with him.

"That's not all" I pulled my phone out of my pocket and showed him the text messages. He scans the text messages and the number.

"Have you gotten any more notes or text messages from this guy besides those?" I shook my head.

"No, sir"

He looked at the note then the text messages for a few minutes. We patiently waited for the cop to tell us what his plan was.

"Where did this person leave this note again?"

"In my car, I don't even know how that person put that letter inside my car. I'm more than sure I locked the car when we went to Big Joe's Pizza and when I got home" John said. The cop eyes John for a moment then looked at me.

"Can I talk to you for a second? Just you" The cop stood up and walked inside a room with the note and my phone in his hands. John holds my wrist gently and made me look at him.