I guess my Grandma's not so bad after all. I woke up today with a nicely prepared breakfast with a note that says 'Went out to buy some clothes because why not, don't look for me' on my bed. I didn't think twice about devouring the delicious egg and bacon on the plate. After eating I did my morning routine-taking a hot bath, brushing my teeth and hair and wearing oversized shirts on.

I decided to explore the whole house because ever since I came here the only place that I've been to is the living room, kitchen, my room and the library. I walk down the long hallway and opened the second door on my left.

The room looked like my Grandma's room. I open the door wider and admired the room. There was a brown queen sized bed in the middle of the room and a walk in closet. Her balcony was almost as big as her room. There was also a flat screen tv on the right side of the room. I look at the left side and stood there frozen.

There was a piano

Its been a long time since I've played a piano. I walk slowly towards the piano and sat on the chair. Last time I played was at the Thanksgiving event for my mom. The company was a huge success and they achieved something that the company has been trying to achieve for years, my mom was the only person who made it work. They made me play the piano for a surprise for my mom.

My mom made me take piano lessons when I was ten. She said every lady should know how to play the piano. Because for my mom, piano symbolizes purity and elegance.

I started playing Turning Pages by Sleeping At Last. I close my eyes and started humming the tune. The sound of the piano always relaxes me. Learning how to play the piano was fun and easy for me. My teacher always told me that I was meant to play the piano because of how quick and how easy it was for me to learn especially at a very young age.

After the chorus, I decided to stop and leave my Grandma's room before I get caught. I close the door of her room and went straight back to mine. I close the door and looked at the black book that was on my bed.

I forgot about that book

I grab my reading glasses and open the book.

Werewolves

I look at the huge werewolf with black fur that was standing on top of a cliff, howling on the front page.

Werewolf (from old english 'wer' - 'man') or Lycanthrope is a mythological or folkloric human with the ability to shapeshift into a wolf or a therianthropic hybrid wolf-like creature, either purposely or after being placed under a curse or affliction (e.g. via a bite or scratch from another werewolf).

This is what humans think, this is what humans know. But in this book, in this book is nothing but the truth.

A werewolf really is a human who has the ability to shapeshift into therianthropic hybrid wolf-like creature. The difference between a Werewolf that's an animal and a Lycanthrope is that Lycanthrope are demons. They were built to kill, to protect each other and their pack.

'The Case of Freddie Adamson' is one of the biggest clues that these species do exist.

They are everywhere