After five minutes of thanking the big guy up there for not letting my Grandma know that I snuck out last night because of the parmesan smell of my hair, I took a long hot bath to get rid of the smell and to relax my tense muscles.

The tingles that I felt last night really bothered me. What in the world was in the forest and in that rover that made me feel what I felt?

Out of nowhere a paragraph from the old black book that my Grandma gave me entered my mind

It's very easy to know if your mate is near, their amazing and addicting scent and the amazing tingles that you feel will tell you if your mate is near

Maybe Grandma was right

Maybe my Mother did drop me when I was a baby

I wanted to slap myself for even thinking that maybe the answer to my question was in that book. Every single thing that was in that book was nothing but fairytales.

Why would my Grandma's Grandmother's father waste his precious time writing that book anyway? He could've used his time to watch football in his chair, watch a movie with his kids or have a nice dinner with his wife.

My thoughts were rudely interrupted by a loud knocking on the bathroom door. I turn the shower off to hear my Grandma's old husky voice better.

"Alexandra! You have a visitor, get out of that bathroom now or else I'll drag you out myself" Instead of answering her with a good come back. I quickly dried myself instead with a towel and brushed my teeth. Knowing my Grandma, she's probably going to do that.

I changed into my everyday clothes before going downstairs and greeting my unexpected visitor with a damp and tangled hair.

I look at John who was sitting on the sofa with a stiff posture.

"Hey" I said softly. He looked at me, giving me a smile that showed his straight white teeth.

"Hey, sorry if I came here without informing you first, I was calling you but you weren't answering so I decided to just drop this off before I go to my Auntie's birthday celebration"

He hands me a black envelope that was still sealed. "I think you left it in my car last night" He whispered quietly to make sure that my Grandma won't know about our little road trip last might.

I look at the soft looking envelope that he was handing to me with confusion.

"That's not mine" I said. He raised his eyebrow and flipped the envelope, showing the other side.

"It has your name on it"

All of the hairs on my arms stood up when I saw the fancy cursive hand writing that spelled my name. I open my mouth to say something but no words came out.

Maybe it was a different Alexandra?

He hands me the envelope quickly and looked at his watch. "Sorry, I really got to go. I promised my Uncle that I would help him with the decorations" He gave me an apologetic smile.