Chapter IV

The Alpha

•••

I don't know how long I've been in this prison.

Maybe three days? Four?

2 weeks?

1 month?

But it felt like I've been in here for two years now. My Grandmother never left my mind. Sometimes I would remember John and try to think of what could've possibly happened to him that night but my mind would always land back to my Grandmother.

I missed her

I would choose going to the Grocery to buy her tampons than be in here any day.

But I didn't have a choice

I was stuck here whether I like it or not

I've tried multiple times to ask the guy who kidnapped me some questions that would help me understand why I was here but he would always just stare at me with a hard and cold expression on his face. Sometimes the guy with curly hair would be the one to give me some meals but he never left without making sure that he left a scar on me.

One time, he raised my shirt and left a stinging scar on my back that until now is still hurting. He would spit at me for fun and tell me how pathetic I looked. He would ask me if I was hungry and whenever I said yes, he would grab my meal and eat it infront of me.

He was torturing me

And I can feel myself slowly giving up

I couldn't feel my whole arms and legs. I felt sick, my whole body was aching even my head. I wanted to puke my guts out but I couldn't. I'm shivering non stop ever since I woke up a few minutes ago but I didn't care. I never bothered to tell anyone especially the guy with curly hair.

Because he was cruel

The world's cruel

I started coughing and felt a sticky liquid that tasted like metal in my mouth. I spit on the floor and looked at the dark red liquid that was on the floor.

A few tears escaped from my eyes but I blinked them away

Crying won't make things better. It won't change anything. It won't save me. It'll only give satisfaction to the person who wanted to ruin my life.

I felt my eyes dropping

Oh no

Don't Alex

Don't sleep again. Stay awake, Alex. Stay awake