I woke up feeling like I just drank two gallons of beer and woke up with the worst hang over ever.

Before opening my eyes, I started coughing non stop making me wince in pain. My throat felt sore and itchy. I forced to open my eyes and saw nothing. I literally saw nothing, nothing but pitch black. I blinked and squinted a few times but still saw nothing. I felt my eyes sting and the tears started to form. I couldn't move my hands and feet.

I was tied up, tightly

I tried to move but I couldn't. My wrist and ankles were burning because of how tight the rope was tied. What made it worse is that I was tied up to a chair.

I felt hopeless

I didn't stop the tears from falling down. I allowed myself to cry. I didn't try to yell because I was afraid that someone might come here and hurt me. I couldn't move, I didn't try to because of how tightly the rope was tied on my wrist and ankle.

My Grandma and John entered my mind making me sob uncontrollably

Were they still alive? What happened to John? Was Grandma trying to find me?

I bit my lower lip, trying to stop myself from crying but I couldn't. I cried and cried until there were no more tears that came out. Even without a mirror, I knew that my eyes were swollen. I tried to distract myself by thinking happy thoughts but the things that could happen to me entered my mind.

I heard keys and a knob being turned. My heart started beating fast, it felt like I was going to have a heart attack. The door opened, lighting up the room. I quickly shut my eyes trying to pretend that I was still unconcious.

I heard footsteps coming closer and closer to me. I felt a bead of sweat form on my forehead but I remained still, I continued to pretend that I was unconcious.

"I know you're awake" A voice said on my ear making me jump. My heart started pounding even more. I looked at the man and saw that he wasn't what I expected him to be. Far from what I expected.

The man standing infront of me wasn't a dirty old man with a scar on his face and tattoos all over his body. He was a tall, good looking and well built man with brown hair and brown eyes. I scanned his clothing and saw that he wasn't wearing dirty clothes that had holes on it. He was wearing pants and a plain black shirt that showed his toned muscles perfectly.

He looked at me closely and crossed his arms "Are you hungry?" I couldn't believe my ears. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion and looked at the man with disbelief written all over my face "Do you understand english?" He asked confused. I nod slowly, making his eyes softened "Are you hungry?" He asked again.

What was happening? Was my kidnapper seriously asking me if I was hungry? Does he honestly expect me to answer yes and have a meal with him? This guy must be out of his mind.

"W-who are you?" I stuttered. "I'm afraid I can't answer any of your questions" He replied, licking his lips and running a hand on his soft looking hair "Why not?" I asked curiously "You're going to have to wait. I'm sorry" He said sincerely. I suddenly felt anger rising in me. I glared at him "You're sorry? You just kidnapped me and fucking tied me on a chair and you're saying you're sorry?" I said with disbelief "Well I'm sorry that you're a fucking psychopath! Get me out of here! I don't want to be in here! I don't know you, I've never seen you in my entire life and I'm one hundred percent sure that I've never done anything to you! Let me go!" I screamed, feeling the tears pouring down again. The man just stared at me with a hard expression on. He stood there and just stared at me like whatever I just said was nothing to him. "You've actually seen me before" He said quietly. I looked at him, trying to remember his face. I've never seen this guy before and I'm sure about that.