"Cole you need to get a haircut, your hair is really getting long for a man. don't you think?" I heard a lady's voice say. I looked at the bedroom door, waiting for Lily and the others to come in

"Oh God, I missed this place, last time I came here was when? Like fifty years ago? Or a humdred? I honestly don't know its just been so l-" The lady's non stop talking was cut off when they walked in the room and saw me. She took a deep breath while scanning me from head to toe

"My, who is this beautiful young lady?" I felt a blush creep on my face, making me look down to shield my face from her focused stares "She's the girl we were talking about earlier" Lily said, staring at her with a smile on her face

"A human?" The lady said, confused and amazed at the same time "Yes, Aunt Eve"

"I thought you were joking, I thought you kids were just trying to come up with a crazy excuse just so you can see your favorite Auntie but oh my, I was wrong" Cole rolled his eyes "You think you can help her, Aunt Eve?" Aunt Eve raised a brow on Cole and waved him away "All of you leave this room now, allow us to have some alone time"

"What? But we cant leave her, Grey will be m-" Aunt Eve snorts "Tell Grey I said so if you guys ever get caught" Aunt Eve pushes them out of the room and slams the door shut then locks it. She fixes her clean white blouse and turned around to look at me

"Are you aware of what I am about to do to you today?" I bit my lower lip, feeling a bit anxious "I think so, you're going to make me feel what werewolves feel right?" She puts a thinking face on, tapping her chin with her pointing finger "Some of it" I raised an eyebrow "Just a few darling, just feelings that you need to save your life"

"And how exactly are you going to do that?" I asked curiously, eyes glued to her "Easy, I'm going to have to ask you to drink something for me, yes?" She opens her bag and took out a few liquid substance inside a small glass bottle and started mixing all of them together. After mixing the liquids, she lifts the glass up and started mumbling things that I couldn't really understand or hear with her eyes closed.

My eyes widened when the liquid started bubbling inside the bottle like it was being boiled. Aunt Eve opens her eyes and smiles then hands me the bottle. I slowly and carefully took the bottle and looked at it closely "What just happened to it? Why'd it do that?" A wicked smile appeared on her face making me nervous even more "Calm down, hun. I'm not a bad person, I'm here to help remember?" She said, crossing her arms. I looked at her and the bottle with uncertainty "How can I be sure?" I said slowly and cautiously, scared that she might lash on me.

I've seen people like her get mad and it is was not a good thing to see

"Hun, I'm sure that they wouldn't send me here if they didn't trust me enough to be this close to you" She said, raising her perfectly shaped eyebrow. I bit my lower lip, looking at the liquid content inside a small glass bottle and gently reached out for it. She handed me the bottle without hesitation and watched me with a smirk "It's not going to hurt, right?" She shakes her head "Ofcourse not, it's just like drinking water" I released a loud sigh and quickly gulped down the liquid before I changed my mind.

I felt the hot liquid go down my throat

And she was right, it tasted like.....

nothing

It tasted like water, warm water

"Not until full moon" She said with the smirk still on her face. I wiped my mouth using my hand and looked at her "What?" I asked curiously. The sound of the door unlocking and opening made us both turn around, Lily and the others walked inside the room, looking at me with a smile "All done?"